Chapter 12: Dead

Hermione told me that Ron was at hospital wig. I enter the nursery after Lavender who rushed in screaming. "Where is he? Where's my Won-Won? Has he been asking for me?" She turned her head to Hermione."What's she doing here?"

"I might ask you the same question." Said Hermione as he stood up from her chair besides Ron's bed.

"I happen to be his girlfriend." She answer. This girl was really annoying.

"Well I happen to be his... friend." Hermione answered.

"Don't make me laugh. You haven't spoken in weeks. I suppose you want to make up now that he's all interesting."

"He's been poisoned, you draft dimbo!" Hermione and I giggled. "And for the record, I already found him interesting."
Ron started moving and making weird noises as if he was trying to say something.

"Ah. See? He senses my presence. Don't worry, Won-Won. I'm here. Im here."

Ron mumbled something but we couldn't understand. He said it multiple times until he siad Hermione. Lavender ran out of the hospital crying.
"Oh, to be young, and to feel love's keen sting." Said Dumbledore. For a second I had forgotten Snape, McGonagall, Slughorn and Dumbledore were there and have watched the whole drama. "Well, come away, everybody. Mr. Weasley is well tended." They all got out leave Harry, Hermione and I.

We looked at Hermione smiling. "Oh, shut up." She said while holding Ron's hand and blushed. I laughed lightly and we got out leaving Hermione there.

Time skips

I were at the Grate Hall with Harry, Hermione and Ron. Out of nowhere it started snowing on top of our heads. "Stop it, Ron. You're making it snow. " Hermione said and I clean the table.

"Tell me how I broke up with Lavender again." Ron said.

~Oh God~

"Um, well... she came to visit you to the hospital. And you talked. I don't believe it was a particularly long conversation." She complained.

"Don't get me wrong I'm bloody thrilled to be shot of her. It's just she seems a bit put out." We all turned to see Lavender. She was looking at us with a deadly look and holding her spoon tightly.

"She does, doesn't she." I said. "She seems like she would kill you."

Katie Bell, the girl who got cursed entered the Hall and Harry went behind her.
Draco entered the Hall second later and froze when he saw Harry and Katie talking. He lookd like a mess. A hot mess. He lookd worried. His hair was without gel and messy. He ran out of the Grate Hall and Harry followed him. I instantly knew something bad would happen. "I have to use the bathroom." I made a excuse and stopped up. I walked behind Harry keeping my distance so he didn't noticed. I felt nervous and scared.

Loud noise started coming from the boys toilet. I hurry and got there. As soon I entered I saw Draco falling to the wet floor. "Noo!" I screamed and ran up to him. His chest and stomach started bleeding. The water in the floor was becoming red with his blood. He made a noise gossip for air as he couldn't breathe. "Draco! Draco, please stay with me! You can't leave me! Not now! Harry, look for help. Fast!" I shouted to Harry and he did I as I said.
I screamed with tears rolling down my cheeks. "I can't lose you, now that I found the love of my life. I love you, Draco. And now I come to noticed." I whispered while hugging him.

Snape entered the bathroom and looked at Harry with a deadly look. Harry ran out of the toilets. "Go." He told me.

"Will he be okay?" I asked worried.

"Yes. Now, go!" I did as he said.

I ran out of the bathroom looking for Harry. He was sitting in the common room with Ginny, Hermione and Ron. I stormed in shouting at him. "Do you have any idea of you've done?! You could have killed him, Harry!"