1.11

Mikealson Mansion, New Orleans

Hope Mikealson was in her room when she was pulled into a vision.

9 year old Clary was with Emma, Kaleb, and Alex playing out side when 2 boys walked up to them. "Scott! Stiles! Do you want to play. Uncle Finn said we have until 6." Emma called out to then. "Yeah!" Scott called back and they were playing games until it was time to go.

Hope gasped when the vision ended. "Dad! Mom!" She yelled and the whole family raced up stairs to her room. "Hope honey whats wrong?" Hayley asked her daughter. "I found them." Was all she said. "Who? Who did you find?" Klaus asked her. "Clary, Emma, Kaleb, and Alex." She said and they all looked like they were about to cry.

"How?" Freya questioned. "I had a vision and Uncle Finn is alive." She said and the Mikealsons were shocked. Their dead brother is alive. "Can we see them." Klaus asked. He wanted to see his younger daughter and his nephew and nieces. "Yeah everyone hold hands." Freya said. They all did. She said a spell and they were put into their first vision.

"Uncle Finn we have a problem!" Clary yelled to her uncle who was in the Kitchen. "Clary what is it im cooking." Finn yelled back then walked into the living room. Wanting to know what was going on. "Uncle Finn Scott was bit by a werewolf B." Alex told her uncle. Finn dropped his wooden spoon. He always thought of scott like a son. "What." He looked at Emma and she looked down. "You guys have to tell Scott and Stiles your past. You can help him." Finn told the girls. They nodded then went to bed.

After the vision was over they all looked at each other. "They look so beautiful." Rebekah said. "Wait where's Kaleb?" Davina asked. She wanted to see her son. When they were pulled into another vision.

Inside the clinic, Kaleb and Allison have brought the dog to the exam room, where Kaleb is checking the dog out for injuries. "I think her leg is broken. I've seen the doctor do plenty of splints. I can do it myself and then give her a painkiller for now." Kaleb told her. Allison nods gratefully, and Kaleb notices that she's shivering from the cold and the rain. " I have another shirt in my bag." Kaleb suggested. "Oh, I don't want to trouble you." Allison denied. Kaleb grabs the shirt and hands it to her.

"Here." Kaleb said. Allison takes the shirt and goes into the other room to change. Kaleb catches a glimpse of Allison's bare back after she takes her shirt off, and the dog makes a harrumphing noise and sits up to give him a look, as though she's judging him. Kaleb makes a face at the dog in response.

Then the vision ended. They were all shock by how kaleb looks so much like kol. "He looks just like you brother." Elijah said. Kol still shocked just nodded.