1.4

Scott is riding his mountain bike through the school parking lot, where he jumps off just as he makes it to the bike rack in front of the school

Scott is riding his mountain bike through the school parking lot, where he jumps off just as he makes it to the bike rack in front of the school. He takes off his helmet and hangs it on the handlebars, adjusting his backpack with his lacrosse stick strapped to the back just as Jackson Whittemore, driving a silver Porsche, pulls into the parking spot next to him. Jackson gets out of the car, hitting Scott in the back with the door before shooting him a nasty look.

"Dude! Watch the paint job." Jackson said to Scott. Scott looks at him with an offended expression, but before they can interact further, an male student calls out to him. "Yo, Jackson! Let's go, bro." The boy called. Jackson walks away without another word, though he does turn his head back to shoot Scott a glare before he leaves.

"Okay, let's see this thing." Clary said to Scott as the whole group was wanting to see the bite. Scott lefts up his shirt to show the group his bite wound, which is covered with gauze and tape that has a small amount of blood leaking through. "Ooh!" Kaleb said. "Yeah..." Scott respond. Stiles pokes the bandage, which causes Scott to flinch in pain.

"It was too dark to see much, but I'm pretty sure it was a wolf." Scott said. Stiles looks at Scott with disbelief. "A wolf bit you?" Clary asked. She knew there was no way. Could they have found us. She thought. Stiles shakes his head and gives him a look that says he thinks Scott is being dense. "No, not a chance." Stiles said. "I heard a wolf howling." Scott said confused. "Well see you in class." Emma said as her and Alex left into the school. Stiles scoffs and continues to shake his head in response to Scott's argument.

"No, you didn't." Kaleb said. Scott looked frustrated. "What do you mean, "No, I didn't?" How do you guys know what I heard?" Scotts said. "Because California doesn't have wolves, okay? Not in, like, sixty years." Stiles replied. Scott looks surprised by this news as the four stop on the staircase. The three turn around to face Scott with a serious expression.

"Really?" Scott asked them. "Yes, really. There are no wolves in California." Kaleb said. "All right. Well, if you don't believe me about the wolf, then you're definitely not gonna believe me about when I tell you I found the body." He said. "What i should have went with you." Kaleb said. While Stiles' and Clary's demeanor instantly changes from exasperation to gleeful at the sound of this news. "You-- are you kidding me?" Stiles said. "No, man, I wish. I'm gonna have nightmares for a month." Scott replied.

"Oh, god, that is freakin' awesome. I mean, this is seriously gonna be the best thing that's happened to this town since--" Kaleb started. But loses his train of thought when he sees Lydia Martin, Queen Bee of Beacon Hills High School, walking up the stairs toward the school, and abandons his train of thought in favor of trying to catch her attention. "Since the birth of Lydia Martin. Hey, Lydia! You look--" He continued. But Lydia continues to walk right past Kaleb, completely oblivious to the fact that he was talking to her. "Like you're gonna ignore me..." He finished.

Kaleb looks back at Scott, Clary, and Stiles with an irritable expression. "You're the cause of this, you know." He said to them. They rolled their eyes in response to this comment. "Uh-huh." Clary said. "Draggin' me down to your nerd depths. I'm a nerd by association. I've been Scarlet-nerded by you." Kaleb said to them as they walked into the school.