Chapter 9

***1 month later***

Andrea's P.O.V

Tomorrow I go back to school. I did changed a lot. I lost weight and I feel great! I can't wait for tomorrow. I finally get to have revenge on the one and only Austin Mahone. I went to the bathroom and took a shower. When I was done taking a shower I got out and put on my pjs.

I went to my bed and put my alarm for tomorrow. When I put my alarm I closed my eyes and I was out like a light.

Austin's P.O.V

I haven't seen Andrea for over a month. I think she moved or something after our 'Fight'. I miss her not going to lie. But now I'm dating Taylor. She is the captain of the cheerleading squad.

I saw my phone lit up. I grabbed it and checked to see who it was. It was Taylor.

From Taylor

'Hey babe wanna come over?;)'

To Taylor

'Can't I'm really tired from football practice'

From Taylor

'ugh fine then'

I rolled my eyes. I like Taylor, but she can be mean and so clingy every time she is with me and I don't like it. It gets so Annoying. I went to take a shower because I stink from practice. When I was done taking a shower I went to bed and laid down.

Andrea's P.O.V

Beep! Beep!

I woke up to check the time , 5:40. "Perfect time" I whispered to myself. I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and face. After that I went to my closet and took out a floral dress with a brown belt that goes around my waist.

I straighten my hair then I did it as a side braid. Also did my makeup. When I was done with all that I put on my white flats. I grabbed my Bag, car keys and left to school.

***10 Minutes later***

I got to school and parked my car. When I got out of my car I felt some eyes on me. I walked through the hallway and saw some guys checking me out. Wow this feels great! To have attention all on me. For the first time I feel awesome.

I went to my locker and and put my bag and school stuff in there. I grabbed my Math books and stuff and when I turned around I bumped into a hard chest. oh god! This happened the first time when I first saw Austin. 'Hope is not Austin! Hope is not Austin!' I said in my head.

I looked up to see who it was and to my luck it was Austin. "Hey, Are you new here?" Austin asked. The guy who broke my heart and now I'm gonna break his. "No" I said without making eye contact with him.

"oh I've never seen you around here" He said. "Really? Don't you remember me?" I said this time looking at him. "uh no" Austin said looking at me weird. "oh well let me refresh your memory" I said. "I'm the girl You played with, the girl you made a bet on with your bestfriend! The one who broke my heart into a million pieces!" This time I said Shouting at him. I could feel some people looking at us but I didn't care.

By now I was crying my eyes out. "A-Andrea?" Austin said. "oh now you remember?! Well now that you remember I'm going to get revenge on you!" I said walking away when I felt him gram my arm and turn me around. "Andrea please just let me ex-" "EXPLAIN! You want to explain to me about what you did!?" I said cutting him off. "You know what Austin just stay away from me!" I said not looking at him and walked away.

_____________________

Hello! Hope u enjoyed this chapter even tho it sucked! AND omg I haven't posted a chapter In a long time and I'm SORRY!! I will post every week from now on because I'm busy with school!
PLZZ like/fav and follow me! Thanks!:)