Chapter 2

Andrea's P.O.V

Before I could say anything to Kayla, the bell rang which meant that lunch was over. Ugh, what a relief. "Well, I have to go to class bye" I said nervously to Kayla. "Bye" she said looking at me weird. thank God the bell rang.

I went to my locker to get my stuff for Drama class. Yay. I love Drama class we get to act which is my favorite thing to do. I walked in and sat down. I saw Austin and his friends come in and sit all the way back. I felt him stare at me.

After 3 minutes a young woman came in. She was probably in het 20's. "Hello class. Welcome to Drama class. I'm Ms.L" she said smiling. She seems nice.

"Ok, so today I'm going to tell you what we are doing tomorrow because we don't have time to do it today. I'm going to put you into partners today so tomorrow you guys can get together and get to pp know each other more. You and your partner are doing a "love project". "The love project", it means you and your partner have to spend time together and act like a couple because your doing a love scene. Ok got it."

We all nodded.

"Great!" She said. "So, Here are the partners. Alex and Sarah(I know they are not dating but just pretend they like each other ok), Zack and Mackenzie, Robert and Lorin, Geo and Hanna..." Ms.L kept saying the partners. "And lastly Austin and Andrea." I suddenly froze and my eyes widened. Wait what? I felt Austin looking at me. I looked back, He just smiled. Wow he is cute. Wait no no no. Andrea snap out of it remember what Kayla said that Austin is bad. The bell rang and I ran out of the class room. I went t no my next class.

I can't believe I'm partners with Austin, the bad boy.

********************

The day went on and the school day was finally over. I went to my locker to get my stuff then when I turned around and suddenly I bumped into a hard chest. I looked up and saw Beautiful Hazel eyes.

Then I recognized him right away because I saw him at lunch and in drama class today. It was Austin. "U-um sorry" I said. "Its ok beautiful" Austin said with his flirty tone. "Andrea right?" "Y-yes" He smiled and winked at me then left.Ugh he disgusts me.

I was just standing there thinking like Da fuck just happened. I had a feeling I've seen him before. I think it's just me.

I went to my car and went home

*********************

I got home and went into my room. I went on Twitter and saw a friend request. It was from Austin. Wait. How did he get my user? I hope he is not stalking me. I looked at his account and saw he had more than 6,000 followers. Wow! I looked at the comments and saw some comments from fangirls.

Fangirls? Is he a singer or something?

Suddenly Austin tweeted something, 'Hey guys new YouTube cover is up go watch it'. I clicked on the link that was there. After 3 minutes I have seen the most wonderful cover ever.

Now I know where I have seen him before. He is the Austin Mahone. Not going to lie,He is pretty talented. My best friend back in New York was so obsessed with him. I never took interest in him. I just can't believe it. On Twitter he is so nice but at school he's a jerk like Kayla says.But how come Kayla says he is bad? I don't get it.

____________________

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated in a while it's school and cheer practice I don't always have time to update. I hope u enjoyed this Chapter sorry it sucks I'll try to make good chapters. Again I'm so sorry!!!!