Chapter 7

~Monday~

Andrea's P.O.V

I woke up the next morning and got up to get ready for school. I went to my closet and picked out a Red V-neck shirt with a red tank top under and some shorts and my red Jordans.

I straighten my hair and put it in a high pony tail. I put some mascara and eyeliner.

I went downstairs and grabbed an apple for breakfast. I grabbed my car keys, my backpack and left to school.

When I got to school I went to my locker and saw Taylor with her friends by my locker. I rolled my eyes.

"Look who we have here. The whore" "What do you want Taylor?" I asked annoyed. "I want you to stay away from Austin" "And what if I don't want to?" I asked raising and eyebrow. "Then you'll be sorry" "ohh I'm so scared" I said. "Just warning you" Taylor said and left.

I grabbed my stuff and went to my first class which was math. I went and took a sit. I saw Taylor walk up to me. Ugh not again. "Did you know Austin was just using you?" "What are you talking about?" I asked confused.

"Well, Austin made a bet with Alex" She said. "What bet?" I asked. "That you would fall in love with Austin and have sex with him and then he would dump you" "oh" I said feeling my eyes sting.

It was lunch time and I didn't pay any attention to anything in all my classes. All I had in mind was why would Austin do that to me? I felt my eyes watered again.

I have been ignoring Austin all day.

I went to the lunch room and saw Kayla. "Hey girl" "Hi" I said looking down. "What happened?" She said. I just broke down. "Austin..." Is all I said. "Ohh Andrea I told you to stay away from him" Kayla said. "I know" I said sobbing.

The bell rang and I went to my next class.
_______________

Austin's P.O.V
"Alex" "What?" "I can't do the bet" its time to tell Alex. "Why?" "Because I think I like Andrea.." "Wow you have never liked someone" "I know" "I guess you loose 60 bucks and you owe me 60 bucks" Alex said smirking. "okay" I said rolling my eyes.

"Well let's go to school, We need to 'learn'" Alex said. I just chuckled.
_______________

We got to school and went to our lockers. Our lockers are right next to each other. I grabbed my stuff and went to Chemistry class.

When class was over I hurried out class and went to find Andrea. I saw her walking to her next class. "Hey Andrea" I said, she just ignored me and walked off.

What is wrong with her? What did I do to her?

I just shook it off and went to my next class.

*******************

Andrea's P.O.V

It was finally the end of the day. I went to my locker to get my stuff to go home. I closed my locker and saw Austin standing there, in front of me. "Hey, why have you been ignoring me all day? Are you okay?" I felt my eyes watered so I just walked off to my car. I felt Austin following me.

Austin grab my wrist. "Tell me what's wrong?" Austin said. "Why?" was all I could say. "Why what?" "Oh Austin don't play dumb! You know what I'm talking about" I said. "Andrea I seriously don't know what your talking about"

"So the bet you made with Alex is I'm going to fall in love with you,Have sex with me then dump me?" "No Andrea it's not what it seems like" He said. "How much did you guys bet?" Austin didn't answer. "How much?!" I said almost yelling. "60 bucks" Austin said looking down. "You know what Austin?fuck you and Alex and I never want to see you again!" I said as u hopped into my car and drove off.
_______________

oh Austin!
Well Hey guys! Hope u guys enjoyed this chapter! Reminder: This is my first fanfic so no hate!:)

Plzz go Fav/like this and follow me! Be sure to share my fanfic with ur friends. Go ahead and comment about what you think of this Chapter/Fanfic! Thnx Loves! I'll update soon!:)