Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Andrea's P.O.V

*Beep Beep*

"ugh" I groaned. Today is my first day of school and I'm nervous, I mean who wouldn't be on their first day and when it's in a new school. I got up and I went to the bathroom to do my business.Then I went to my closet. It's hot here in Miami so, I just took out a Mint green tank top that has big, black words in the front that says 'BOSS'. I also took out some Shorts. I straighten my long, light, brown, wavy hair. After I was done doing my hair I did my make-up. I put a bit of mascara and a bit of eyeliner. l wore a Silver heart necklace and my silver bracelet that has my name on.

After I was done getting ready, went downstairs to the kitchen, and of course my mom wasn't home as usual. She works a night shift at a hospital as a nurse so she doesn't come home until like 9 or 10 in the morning. She leaves at 10 at night. I don't see her much.

I ate cereal for breakfast and went to brush my teeth. I went to my car and drove off to school.

**** 10 minutes later ****

I arrived to school and parked in the parking lot. I went inside and I swear I feel like I'm going to pee myself. That's how nervous I am right now. I went to the office to get my schedule. I walked in and saw and old lady she seem nice. "Um hi I came to pick up my schedule" I said nervously. "What's you name sweetheart" she asked nicely. "Andrea, Andrea McLean" "oh here you go sweety" She said handing me my schedule. Wow she is really nice. "Thank you" "no problem" she said I just smiled. I looked at my schedule for a while. My locker is #175. Finding my locker is going to be easy. I hope.

**** 2 minutes later ****

I tried finding my locker but I couldn't. "Where is my locker" I mumbled to my self. "Need help?" A voice said behind me. I turned around and saw a girl with blonde hair and blue eye . "U-umm yea can u help me find locker #175?" I asked.

"Sure here follow me" she said smiling. "By the way I'm Kayla, and you are?" "o-oh I'm Andrea" "nice to meet you Andrea" Kayla said holding her hand out for me to shake, so I shook it. I just smiled as she lead me to my locker. "So are you new here or Is it just me cause i've never seen you around here" "yea I'm new I just moved here a couple days ago." She smiled and nodded.

"Here we are locker #175" kayla said. "Thanks" I said smiling back. "No problem" she said smiling. "Well I have to go to class now it was nice meeting you maybe I'll see you later at lunch okay?" "Okay" I said smiling

I tried opening my locker but I couldn't. "Ugh stupid locker open!" I groaned I hate when lockers have to have combinations. Like why? After 5 times of trying I finally opened it.

I grabbed my books and stuff for Math and walked to class. I went in and sat in a seat like in the middle. I don't really like sitting all the way in the back nor the front.

The bell rang and class started. An old ladie walked in. "Hello class. Welcome back. I'm Mrs.Anders Hope you enjoyed your summer because now it's time to get your brains working again." She said not even smiling. Damn she is gonna be my least favorite teacher I just know that.

**********************

Class was finally over and now it was lunch time.Yay, I'm super hungry. I went to my locker to put my books away. After that I went to the cafeteria to meet up with Kayla. I walked in and looked around for Kayla. I found her sitting at a table. I walked towards her and sat down infront of her. "Hey Kayla" "Hi Andrea" she said smiling. "so how is your first day so far?" "Ok, I mean I just don't like Mrs.Anders She is like an evil witch" I said she nodded and we laughed. "Hey let's go get lunch I'm starving" she said I chuckled and nodded. We stood up and went to get lunch.

We went back to our table and sat down. 4 boys walked in and everyone's eyes were on them. "Who are they?" I asked Kayla. "They are the crew as everyone calls them and the bad boys. It is Alex Constancio, Zach Dorsey, Robert Villanueva, and Austin Mahone the main leader of the crew. They are also popular" "Oh" it's all I said. "Andrea Please stay away from them they are bad and specially Austin. Promise me you will stay away from them" "I promise" it's all I said. Wow they are hot but bad boys.

Me and Kayla kept eating and talking about random stuff. "So tell me a bit about you" Kayla said. "Okay, what do you want to know about?" I asked. I hope she doesn't ask about my parents. "Well tell me a bit about your parents" she said. Oh no. Really? I can't tell her about my dad being in jail for killing two persons and doing bad stuff. What am I going to do? Specially what am I going to say?

_____________________________

Hey guys so here is chapter 1. Sorry it took long to update I'm trying to make my fanfic entertaining, but here it is hope you enjoyed it and Plzz go like/fav and follow me thanks!:)