"How am I helping him out?" Asked Azron wanting to make sure she didn't know about his true plan of capturing what was controlling Lucifer when he tortured Meredith.

"Simple, you took his place even though you clearly didn't want to so he could be with his mate even though she doesn't want him." The woman smirked.

This almost got under Lucifer's skin when she talked about his mate not wanting him.

"I'm rewarding and helping you out." The woman gave an exaggerated sigh.

"Helping?" Azron asked still holding his defense and rigged position against the unknown woman.

"Yep!" She giggled, "you'll know everything once the time is right."

"And when is this time you're talking about?" Azron sounded bored, annoyed, and mockingly showing the woman he wasn't interested in the conversation anymore.

Only his Queen can keep him interested in a conversation for long.

"Once everyone starts to think about their... Regrets."

And with that, she disappeared along with the creatures.

————————

Azron and Lucifer were standing in front of the Throne Room where they were informed their mates will be.

Lucifer went in first and just as Azron was about to eagerly enter the room and taking his mate in his arms lovingly, a little squeak stopped him.

He looked down only to find Coal jumping on his shoes trying to get his attention.

Azron leaned down and picked up Coal from on tops of his shoe and gave him a curious look.

"I managed to grab this from her pockets when she was distracted by you." Coal answered Azron's unasked question and placed a piece of paper in his hand.

Azron opened the small piece of paper and couldn't read what was on there. It was a language that was unknown to him which again, it was supposed to be impossible for that to happen. Being able to read, write, and understanding all languages to ever exist is a part of being the king of Hell.

"Good boy." Azron said and petted Coal on the head like a dog. He got an angry snarl in return and Coal quickly jumped off his hand and landed on the floor gracefully.

Azron chuckled knowing exactly how much Coal hated being treated like a dog.

His chuckle got cut off when he heard his Queen asking about him. He immediately entered the room, his eyes dancing around until they landed on their precious who had a blinding smile on her face.

He transported to where she was standing and took her in his arms before anything else could happen. They both inhaled each other's scent to make up for all the time they didn't see each other.

Azron took a quick glance towards a pouting Lucifer and an annoyed Meredith.

"Azron!" Azealah squealed while looking at him.

"Yes my love?" Asked Azron while nuzzling himself in her neck.

"Meredith told me that normal people argue but we don't argue." Azealah pouted.

Azron chuckled and kissed her cheek, "We're not exactly normal."

Azealah pouted and spoke again, "But still! We should argue!"

"No we shouldn't." Azron answered and gave her another kiss on her cheek.

"Yes we should!"

"No we shouldn't."