{4}

People leave hate comments on my story like that's going to affect me lol. Like no sweetie, if anything keep commenting, it just boosts up my story to be on top. ✌️😘✌️
——————————
3rd POV:

Azron entered the Torture room once again with a sigh as he just wanted to cuddle his mate for the rest of their lives. But of course, that can't be possible now, can it?

He almost unnoticeable let out a loud chuckle as he saw Lucifer's head continuously banging on the wall he has created. He immediately sobered up as he glared hard at Lucifer and clicked his fingers making the invisible wall disappeared.

Lucifer didn't notice Azron entering the room so when he leaned to bang his head again, the wall disappeared making him lose his balance as his wings shook for a second.

His gaze immediately searched for the person that took his mate away from him and once found, he flew full spread towards him.

Azron simply rolled his eyes and moved his weight hand and backhand smacked Lucifer to try and put some sense in him. This seemed to anger Lucifer more as he let out a growl that warned everyone to either stay home or die.

He launched himself at an annoyed Azron again only to get another smack on his other cheek. The guards that were standing near had a red face as they were trying their best to not laugh at their king getting smacked.

If it wasn't Azron smacking him then they would've attacked and had his soul right down the wonders of Hell but since it's Azron...

They were way too scared to try and start anything with the demon that's more than the King of Hell.

Lucifer was basically on fire now because of how angry he is for getting his mate taken away and being disrespected like this.

"Stop." Azron roared out which caused everyone to freeze in fear. Azron's demons started to scold Azron for being so loud because this could wake up their beautiful mate.

But he knew she was far too tired from healing Meredith to wake up.

"Sit," Azron growled out lowering his voice by a bit. His hands waved and the throne that was sitting up high disappeared and then appeared right behind Lucifer. The chair pulled itself a little in front causing the edge of the chair to hit Lucifer's leg. This caused Lucifer to slump back on the chair.

"Now," Azron started loudly. "Why?!" He said in a threatening way that forced Lucifer's mouth to open and words started to pour out.

"I- I don't know! It just happened and it was like I couldn't control mys—"
Lucifer suddenly stopped talking and his eyes started to twitch a little.

A frown immediately came on Azron's face as he watched Lucifer's face change expressions as if he's possessed.

"Because she's my mate and I'm allowed." Growled Lucifer but his yes were their normal dark color.

Azron knew it wasn't his Demons taking control because then he would've felt the air shift slightly. It was as if Lucifer was changing his mind every second.

"No! No, I-it wasn't me! I was-" Lucifer started again almost pleadingly towards Azron but then he stopped again. He froze for a second before speaking again.

"I'm the King and I have control to do whatever I want." Growled Lucifer.

Azron stood there and watched as Lucifer growled and talked almost to himself with a confused face. It was like someone was controlling what Lucifer was saying and when they run out of ideas they'll have the real Lucifer talk.