{10}

It's the complaining about my story being a DDLG story while having "daddy issues" and "age play 3-4 years old" for me 💀✌️

Anyway... the next chapter is SMUT for Azealah and Azron so get ready my Angels :)

Feel free to correct any mistakes you find!

————————-
3rd POV:

Meredith stood in front of the Throne room completely nervous. She didn't know whether she should enter or go back to hiding with Azron and Azealah. But then again, she heard Azron's command about wanting to spend today and tomorrow with his mate without any interruptions and she shall follow his order since he was now the King.

And plus, if she didn't go ahead and go now then she doesn't know when she will. Or if she ever will.

Meredith internally huffed and scrunched her nose in stress. Let's weigh down the cons and pros, Meredith's Demon tried to comfort her. At least she only had one demon and not many or else she would've gone crazy by now.

Warriors had only one Demon so they don't get distracted in a war field. That Demon will mostly control them only in wars and they're usually quiet. It almost felt as if they were humans when they're not on duty.

Okay, Meredith answered back to her Demon wanting to see how many pros there are.

Pros: We get a strong mate, we get to be the queen of Hell, and we get to have the purpose you're always thinking about.

Meredith stood there for a second listening to her Demon before nodding her head, confirming that she liked all the pros. And now for the cons.

Cons: He could reject us, he could lose control again and this time Azealah and Azron might not make it on time, or he could blame us for what he did.

Meredith shuddered in fear and she almost turned around and ran to Azealah but then she remembered Azron is the King and he made his first command. She stood in place as she tried to collect her thoughts and emotions together.

Lucifer was on the other side holding the edge of the table tightly in his hands as he tried not to go out and drag his mate here so they can talk. Her scent is driving him crazy and his Demons were now all howling in delight at the thought of seeing her any second now.

They weren't even mad when he stepped down from his Throne fully knowing Azron can easily not give it back to him. They just wanted to do anything and everything to get their mate to listen to them.

Lucifer sighed in pleasure as he felt all his Demons talk in his head. No matter how annoying they can get, he was still very thankful to have them back in his head while being able to hear them.

All his demons have fully accepted Meredith as their beloved and they're ready to mate with her already but Lucifer knew that this won't happen for a while. First, he needed her forgiveness and then they can talk about mating, marking, and even a possible heir... or heirs. Whatever she wants.

Does my hair look good? he wondered as he stood up straight in his chair.

Ugh, what am I thinking about? Of course, it looks good. I always look good, Lucifer scoffed in his head as he continued with his thoughts.

But... does it look good to her? He questioned in the back of his head. His thoughts came to a sudden end when he heard the Throne Room open.