{6}

DDLG WARNING! If you're not comfortable with ddlg don't read this chapter and wait for the next one! Search it up if you don't know what it means!💕

Feel free to correct any mistakes you find!

———————-

Charlie and Lora above ☝︎︎
(Not what they were wearing!)
3rd POV:

"Earth?" Azealah questioned.

Meredith gave it a thought before realizing how good of an idea it is.

"Yes, Earth! Lucifer would never suspect that Azron will go back to earth."

Azealah quickly realized that Earth must have been the place where Azron lost his control and they locked him up in prison after.

Meredith quickly got up from the bed after quickly informing the couple she is going to get a few things from her room.

Azealah immediately turned around in her mate's arms right after the door closed shut after Meredith went out. She brought her hands up and cupped his cheeks while giving him a worried look.

"Are you sure you want to go back there? We can always ask my mother for help." She questioned him with so much concern that Azron's heart grew in size, ready to grow his love for her.

He leaned down and gave her a peck on her lips as he couldn't hold himself back anymore.

"I'll be fine Flower. As long as you're with me, I'm fine." He answered her.

Azealah gave him an uneasy look, doubting him but dropped it once a naughty smile lit upon his face.

"No! Azron don't give me that look! Let's pack and then go." Azealah said quickly while getting out of her mate's arms before he'd start devouring her.

Azron groaned from the bed annoyed that he couldn't live on his bed with his mate for the rest of their lives. His Flower walked to the other side of the room, still in her sheer nightdress that Azron put on her last night before she fell asleep.

Azron sat in the bed on his stomach and put his chin on both of his plans while his elbows held him. He predatorily watched his Flower's ašś bounce with every step. Azealah turned around and Azron smiled giddily again her while motioning for her to turn back around using his left hand.

Azealah giggled out loud as a blush adorably coated her cheeks but she still turned around and continued to walk towards their closest.

"A coat is all you need Flower." Called out Azron from the same spot as he knew if she needed anything, he'll just get it for her with a snap of his fingers, literally.

Azealah subconsciously nodded her head and started looking for a coat.

It took her a little while but she eventually found a white cozy coat at the very end of the closet. She brought it out and Azron's face immediately lit up with a smile again as he looked at his Flower.

"We'll have to transport there." Stated Azron and Azealah nodded her head.

She quickly put on the coat while trying to calm her nerves at the thought of being in an unfamiliar place. Azron was quick to feel her nerves as he got off the bed and hugged her tightly against his body. He felt her body relax as soon as he touched her and that made him feel good.

Meredith entered the room without knocking on the door which caused Azron to growl lowly at her disrespect. Meredith simply smiled sheepishly while scratching the back of her head, fully knowing Azron can't do anything to her while his mate is around.