{9}

FEEL FREE TO CORRECT ANY MISTAKES YOU FIND 💕

———————

3rd POV:

"Absolutely not!" Growled Meredith as she paced around the room.

"But whyyy?..." Azealah whined as she truly wanted Meredith to not just give Lucifer a second chance, but herself too. This is an opportunity for Meredith to have a different life and become what she truly worked hard to achieve which is to be someone who matters to a lot of people.

"W-why?" Meredith questioned back as if Azealah was crazy.

"He tortured me! He said I was weak! And all the councils don't agree to me!" Meredith nearly shouted.

Azron just stood in the corner watching the girls argue for the past half hour. Azealah has explained almost everything and Meredith almost immediately freaked out while continually disagreeing with the mere thought.

"Meredith I know he has done terrible things but give him a second chance. Azron will have his protection on you so Lucifer won't be able to do anything without your permission. Just one day..." Azealah trailed off hoping Meredith is convinced but the look on her face told her she wasn't.

"What if Azron tortured you?" Meredith asked out of a sudden causing Azealah to gasp in horror and Azron's Demons to go crazy on Azron as if he'll actually do it.

"I would never talk to him again and then I'll tell mama and then I'll-"

"You're not helping love." Azron suddenly cut her off. Azealah's eyes widened as she realized she wasn't helping at all, her eyes went cross-eyed towards her mouth in disbelief at what she said.

Meredith couldn't help but laugh at the cross-eyed Angel as Azron huffed in the corner as Azealah won't allow him to come closer to her saying he'll distract her. All he wanted is a hug but apparently little miss Azealah is too focused on something that wasn't him. This made him so annoyed at the whole universe as he continued to stare at Azealah with a pout, she's just too cute for him not to kiss.

Azealah sighed as she tried to convince Meredith one more time, if Meredith was to say no again then she'll stop, "Azron and I are different. Azron promised to never hurt me but you and Lucifer haven't had a conversation yet. And I know you're going to say because you were getting hurt by him but he said it wasn't him and I believe him. If he actually didn't want you then he wouldn't step down from his Throne."

Meredith suddenly looked at Azealah with wide eyes, "W-What?" She stuttered out in shock.

"Yeah." Azealah nodded. "He's going to crown Azron as King while he figures out a way to win you over again. And then we'll look at what possessed him." Azealah explained, she somehow managed to forget to tell Meredith this even when it's the most important part of the whole story.

Meredith looked down at the floor with a thoughtful face. A sudden blush covered her cheeks as she tried to hide it from the couple but it was too late.

"Are you blushing?!" Squeaked Azealah with a wide smile. This is definitely a good sign.

"Okay," Meredith whispered. She didn't know why but she trusted Azealah and Azron with her life... literally and now she was going to trust them. Plus as long as Azron has his protection on her then no harm could ever touch her.

"Okay..?" Azealah questioned in confusion.

"Okay. I'll listen to him." Meredith said quietly.

Azealah squealed and quickly ran to Meredith giving her a tight hug, "You won't regret it." She whispered in the female Demon's ear only hoping that she was right.