{17}

Please feel free to correct any mistakes you find!

———————
3rd POV:

Azron and Lucifer have been following the creatures for a while now. They've walked across seas, oceans, mountains, and even at one point had to walk into a different world.

They haven't spoken one word with each other because they're too lost in their own thoughts. One was thinking about how to make it up for his mate because he made her angry and the other was wondering if he had the talent to shape a unicorn out of cotton candy for his pure mate.

The creatures made a sudden stop which caused Azron and Lucifer to stop as well and stare at the creatures wondering if they have arrived.

Their question was answered once a beautiful looking woman appeared in front of them.

The woman had an amazing figure and she's dark skin. Her skin glowed in beauty and she had her lips painted in a gold color and dots and circles were painted around her face in a teal color. Her gorgeous brown curly hair was hidden by the hood she was wearing. Her whole body seems to be surrounded by gold.

"Did you find out what I wanted?" Azron and Lucifer immediately cringed at her scratchy and old voice that was the opposite of her face

This meant she did change her appearance because her voice didn't match her look at all.

"Yes ma'am, Azron is the official King of Hell and he has his mate running and controlling him and everyone else." One of the creatures responded.

"Hmmm... interesting." The woman scratched out.

Azron looked at Lucifer and nodded once before stepping closer to the woman to announce themselves.

"Oh! Look at what we've got here!" The woman chuckled in her old aged voice.

"The king himself and... his pet." She laughed while looking at Lucifer mockingly but Lucifer knew better than to make her get under his skin.

"Who are you?" Asked Azron with authority. He can't sense her soul whatsoever and that was something that was supposedly be impossible. The King of Hell is supposed to sense any and all souls but hers is just not there.

"I am someone who is deeply disappointed with you." She said while shaking her head.

Azron gave her a blank look not wanting to show his confusion.

"You decided to help Lucifer out even after he put you in a cell more than the years you were out? How disappointed. I really thought you were smarter." She said disapprovingly.

Azron and Lucifer kept their blank look but they were both confused about what this woman wants. What does him being in the cell have to do with this?