Lloyd's greatest challenge, Kai's greates challange.

Lloyd's P.O.V

About 3 months have passed since the girls fell pregnant. It honestly wasn't so bad heh I thought it'd be way harder tha-"Lloyd!"

My thoughts are interrupted by the yelling of my beautiful wolfy wife. "Can you get me some pickles and tuna please." Strange combination but I wasn't gonna question my wife.

I run down the hall bumping into Kai. "Sorry Kai." He smiles "No problem let me guess snack run?"

"Yeah." I reply as I run to the fridge.

Third person P.O.V

Zane, Pixel,Cole and Wu watches as Kai Jay and Lloyd would constantly be running around the monastery carrying strange food combinations, blankets and some times other things.

Lloyd collapses onto the floor. He'd been doing the most as he was taking care of Akita and still doing his patrols around the city and stopping crime.

Zane looked down at him. "Lloyd are you ok?" Lloyd was panting exhausted. "Y-Yea I'm good..." he struggles to get up. Akita's voice is heard. "Sweetie can you bring me some ice cream!"

Lloyd gets up and runs in the room with chocolate ice cream. Akita smacks it down. "I'M A FUCKING WOLF I CAN'T EAT CHOCOLATE!" She gasp. "Lloyd I am so sorry!"

"It's ok sweetie." Akita, Skylor and Nya had been experience mood swings out of no where she hates herself so much when she gets mad at Lloyd.

Akita P.O.V

"Lloyd I don't wanna yell at you anymore, how long until our babies are here." I ask pleadingly. Lloyd looks at me and sighs. "Zane and Pixel told me an average human pregnancy is about 9 months, I have no idea how long it is for a formling"

I sighed, I had no idea how could handle 9 months of feeling sick and being mean to Lloyd, these mood swings were the worse part.

I hug Lloyd close to me and whisper. "No matter what I say...I always will love you Lloyd Montgomery Garmadon." I feel better when I hear him say. "I love you to Akita no matter what."

Kai's P.O.V

I was on the phone. "Hey mom....I need help."
Maya replies to through the phone. "Hello sweetie what can I do for you." I sighed "Skylor is pregnant and has been for 3 month."

I could here my dads voice yelling in the background. "YOU GOT THAT MONSTER PREGNANT!" I sigh...this is why I didn't tell them, Mom and dad have been so supportive of me and Nya. They also love Jay like their own son.

Especially because they knew his birth mother and they said he remind them so much of her....Skylor on the other hand. Mom loves her but dad well...he knew her birth father and unlike Jay's mother, he wasn't on a good term with Skylor's birth father Chen.

"Mom I really need help over here and so does Jay please!" Maya smiles. "We'll be there in tomorrow  have a room for us. Good bye son I love you."

Ray yells "We are gonna have a long talk son! I love you and please be safe!" I sigh as I hang up the phone.

I go to Nya. "Hey sis Mom and dad are gonna come see us." Nya smiles at me."Yes! I hope they aren't mad at Jay for getting me pregnant."

I smirk. "Don't worry sis they're all good with it....Me on the other hand." Nya sighed "He still doesn't like Skylor?"

I look at her. "Like he says once a snake always a snake, he says she's just trying to manipulate me just like her dad did to him and the other elemental masters."

Nya pulled me over. She hugs me close. "He'll see how good of person she is some day."

Jay walked in and hugs his brother in law. "Don't worry Kai me and Nya will help you out with your dad." I smile "Thanks guys I'm so lucky to have an amazing family."

I head back to Skylor but hear Nya say "Jay I need more blankets!"

I laugh and smile when I see Skylor sound asleep. I lay beside her and drift off info a nap.