Endeavor Visits UA and Katsuki an {Y/n} visit Mr. Fujimura

Author's Note: Hey this one's one of my longer chapters so please forgive me if there's any mistakes, it's a little hard to find them all while editing! Enjoy the story!
————————————————

{Y/n}'s POV:

Izu and I were shocked to hear the news about Mineta. I couldn't help but feel bad about it too. Sure he was a creep but he's still a person! He was gonna be a hero! And we were all kinda mean to him yesterday... We had him tied to a tree during a game and Katsuki kicked him really hard at the USJ... If we knew he was gonna die I'm sure we would have all been nicer to him...

Walking to school Katsuki just completely passed us... I guess he still doesn't like walking with me when Izu's around.

"Hey Katsuki!" I said as he walked past us.
"Hey." Katsuki said with a quick smile to me then he walked up ahead even more.
"Is he alright?" Izu asked me.
"I texted him last night and he said he was fine." I said. "Although you have to remember that even before he didn't really like walking with you."
"That's true, he seems fine." Izu said.

When we got to school everyone was talking about Mineta's murder, but it all stopped when everyone heard that the number 2 pro hero Endeavor was here with his son.

His son... Shoto! Endeavor must be here because Shoto got hurt yesterday!

Izu and I hurried over to class, as we got closer more and more people were talking about how they saw Endeavor walk with some beat up quiet kid with two different hair colors.

When we got to class Endeavor was standing at the door talking with Iida and Yayorozo sense there was no teacher yet and they were class reps while Shoto sat in his seat completely glaring at Endeavor .

"Hey {Y/n}! You should go talk to Todoroki! He looks upset!" Ojiro said.
"I was going to right now, thank you though!" I smiled as I placed my bag at my desk and walked over to Shoto.

"Hey Shoto, are you alright?" I asked.
"If you're asking because my fathers here, I'm ticked off about it but I'm alright." Shoto said as he stopped glaring at Endeavor and gave a light smile to me.
"Well that too but I meant like your face, you got pretty beat up yesterday." I said with a chuckle.
"Oh yeah right. I'm alright." Shoto said with a small grin.
"I was gonna ask yesterday but you went home early, do you want me to heal you?" I asked. "I feel bad Katsuki did that to you."
"Oh um, sure but after my father leaves, I don't want him to bother you." Shoto said.
"Oh alright!" I smiled.
"Oh and one more thing before you go, is it true you carried me back over the starting area by yourself yesterday? Midnight told me you did but I wanted to hear it from you." Shoto asked.
"Oh well yeah! I wasn't gonna leave you there! Besides if you woke up there by yourself I didn't want you to be confused and wonder where you were!" I smiled at him.
"Oh in that case..." Shoto said as he reached into his pocket and pulled out a necklace. "I got you this as my way to thank you, it must have been really hard to carry me by yourself, so please take this." Shoto said putting the necklace in my hand. "It's the least I could do."