The Sludge Villian...

Izu an I stopped off at my house. I went to my room to get out of my uniform while Izu talked to my mom, asking if I could spend the night, she of course said yes. I changed into a hoodie with some ripped jeans. I packed a small bag to take to Izu's even tho I have some stuff there already.
I came out told Izu I was ready to go, said bye to mom, an we left.

We then a little later got to Izu's house where we were immediately welcomed by his mom, she asked if I was gonna spend the night an I said yes. Izu went to go change.  I told Mrs. Midorya we where going to the park. An we walked to the the kitchen as she insisted we took snacks.
After she packed a bunch of snacks into a small bag she handed it to me.

Izu came into the room wearing his All Might hoodie and black sweatpants. He put his hood on an yelled,

"I AM HERE! And ready to go." He said with a pleased grin.

We all giggled.

"Bye mom! We'll be back!" Izu said as we headed out the door.

"Bye you two! Stay safe!" Mrs. Midorya said.

We walked to the park an as we walked Izu was teaching me new quirks from his hero notes!
—————————————————————
About {y/n}'s quirk:
My quirk is "replication" but I prefer "Infinity"! So basically, I can learn quirks and make the molecules in my body re-arrange an to allow me to "replicate" them. I'm capable of using multiple quirks but at the moment, the most I can use is 3. Other wise I get sick or could faint. Using too many quirks separately within a period of time can have the same effect. 
—————————————————————
Thanks to Izu I know so much quirks! Once him an I go to UA I'm hoping I can learn more quirks an how I can use more at the same time. Now all the quirks I know are: Creation, Explosion, Laser, Water, Echo, Levitation, etc! Soon enough I'll be able to do a lot of pro quirks! Thanks to Izu of course. We're planning on being "a hero duo" after we get our hero licenses.

As we where walking to the park, Izu an I went through an alleyway for are short cut. After a little we heard a weird noise coming from the sewer, we thought it was nothing but all of the sudden there was this sluggish green blob coming out of the sewer... It emerged out an it turns out it was a villain. They hadn't seen us yet.

"Damn I finally got away! Those damn hero are so fucking annoying."

Izu an I looked at each other, I signaled we need to get out of here. We quietly walked backwards.
Shit the blob turned around an saw us..

"Well you two are quite. But I need a body to hide in."
He charged at Izu.
"Sorry kid don't take it personal. But the hero's want me, they'd never expect a skinny guy to be the puppet of a criminal."
Izu struggled
"The more you fight the more it will hurt!"
"Leave him alone! You're hurting him!"
"You think I give a damn?"
Shit I need to use my quirks to help Izu..
I shot a laser in the sky in an S.O.S pattern to give our location. I then use "echo" to yell for help.

*using echo quirk*
"SOMEONE HELP PLEASE! MY FRIEND IS BEING ATTACKED BY A VILLAIN!"

Hitting the blob with a laser with one hand and giving our location with the other.

"HEY SHUT UP! IM GONNA GET CAUGHT BECAUSE OF YOU- OW THAT HURTS!"
"THATS THE POINT!"
Crap I'm getting dizzy..
"{y/n}! STOP YOUR GONNA GET SICK!"
"I DON'T CARE!"

A tall figure came out of nowhere. I released... It was All Might! I stopped using my quirk.

"Never fear! I AM HERE!"
"Shit not you again..."