Under Arrest

Author's Note: hi everyone! I'm so so sorry for making you all wait so long for this chapter, it's fairly long so I took a while to write, proofread it, and just add or remove things to the story, and I have school, work, I even had major writer's block so that slowed me down a lot so I really hope you can all understand and I hope you enjoy this chaper! ♥︎
—————————

I woke up this morning completely forgetting that Katsuki was here too, so waking up with him clinging to me scared the crap out of me I almost punched him...

I was stuck between him an the wall and there was no way I can get up without waking him up.

Damn and I gotta pee too...

I laid there for a good 30 minutes...

Eventually I said screw it an started to just get up, but..... got thrown back down to my bed by Katsuki

This bish... I'm getting up for a reason!

"Not yet..." Katsuki mumbled burying his face in the crook of my neck.
"But I-" I said till Katsuki rudely interrupted.
"But nothing...Shhhh..." Katsuki shushed me.

Bitch don't shush me!

He wrapped his arms an legs around me, there's no escape now...

This would be cute if I didn't have to pee but god damn I really gotta pee so it's getting annoying..!

"Bruh I gotta pee! If it means that much that I lay with you, I'll comeback!" I said.
"Fine. Come right back got it?" Katsuki said with a pout.
"Yeah yeah now hurry up an let go!" I snapped.

He let me go an I ran over to the bathroom.

I quickly came back an Katsuki immediately pulled me back to bed...

"You took too long..." he mumbled.

He had me lay on his chest.

"Are you even comfortable like this?" I questioned.
"Yes now shush..." Katsuki said already dozing off...

How does someone fall asleep that fast?! You'd think he'd be uncomfortable.

I fell back asleep after a while and I was asleep for I'd say about an hour or so?

When we finally got up Katsuki made pancakes.

"Where's you're mom?" Katsuki asked making the pancakes.
"Probably still asleep, she worked really late at the hospital last night." I said.
"Should I make her pancakes?" Katsuki asked.
"I'm sure she'd appreciate it..." I said with a smile.

Katsuki seemed really cheery today. It was nice to see him happy like this instead of him being a grumpy pomeranian. He was even smiling!

When my mom came out of her room she was shocked to see Katsuki making pancakes.

"Oh wow! I thought something smelt good! But you're a guest! You shouldn't be the one making something!" My mom said. "{Y/n}! Why is he cooking?" My mom said giving me "the look"

Oh no Imma get smacked aren't I?

"I didn't ask him to! He just started cooking! It's not like I'm gonna stop him from cooking, I love his cooking!" I smiled trying to hide the fear I felt when mom gave me "the look"
"That is true! He is a very good cook!" my mom smiled.

So...? I'm safe?

Katsuki finished making pancakes. He served our plates, they had pancakes with {whatever toppings you want} an {whatever sides you want them to have}. Wow they looked so good.