🌠18🌠

🌠Y/N POV🌠

I sit down with a huff of exhaustion carrying a bottle of water in my hand. It's the beginning of Tokoyami and Momo's match. I sit in the seat I was in, at the beginning.

I watch as I grip my pants; bunching them up tightly. Momo really looks like she is struggling. Eventually after Tokoyami hits her a second time she is out of bounds. The sad thing is; she didn't even realize it.

Tokoyami is declared the winner for the sixth round.

I slowly loosen the grip on my pants

I slowly loosen the grip on my pants. Letting them lay flat but wrinkled. I go up against him in the next set of rounds. There is one thing I've thought of but it's really stupid. Like really stupid. Let's just say it would require me to eat birdseed....

I need to get that out of my head! I sigh as I listen to Deku ramble on about Tokoyami's quirk. I know he's powerful and his weakness is  light. Other than that I have no clue! There's no time to think about that now cause one of my favorite matches is about to start!

Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu vs. Kirishima Ejiro

There quirks are the same which just makes this round funny. It gets them no where. Present mic exclaims for them to begin with great enthusiasm. They both go running at each other and yelling their hearts out.

I snicker behind my hand as I watch the fight. This really is ridiculous! They are basically a copy of each other. They could be twins if they wanted to. Literally their birthday is even the same!

By now it's almost a copy cat fight. One will throw a punch to the face then the latter will copy them. Finally after many manly screams, witty comebacks, and pointless punches; they knock each other out. Making it a tie. Midnight declares that they will settle it with a arm wrestle.

"That match was so pointless!" I say with a laugh

"Why do you say that Y/N?" Hagakure asks

"Heh, well they are basically exact copies of each other. Honestly they could be twins! Most of their fights will end in draws." I explain to the invisible girl only for my attention to be swept away by the announcement of the next round.