🌠11🌠

>{Y/N POV}<

Isn't it just wonderful to be laying a bed wrapped in multiple bandages and splints? No it's not.

Isn't it wonderful for your teacher to come in your room and tell you it's time to go? It's meh

Isn't it wonderful when you get up you fall flat on your face but have to get back up because you are determined to go to school? Yes and no.

So here I am early in the morning covered in bandages, and going to school cause Aizawa told me to. Honestly he looks like a mummy. I'm not to bad I ended up having a concussion, multiple broken ribs, and many bone fractures. It's not fun at all. Every breath I take hurts and whenever I turn my head to fast I go into a dizzy spell.

Aizawa was telling me I will be assigned a buddy for today. He also told me I probably won't be partaking in the sports festival. To which I asked if I could do commentary. He replied with a we will see. So maybe!

Aizawa enters the classroom first and I can hear a chorus of

"MR.AIZAWA WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!?!"

I enter behind him and quickly take my seat. Everyone starts talking about how we should be resting and such.

"My well being is irrelevant. What's more important is that your fight isn't over yet."

To this everyone becomes on edge. I only snicker knowing it's only the sports festival. Well actually their fight isn't over just yet because they do run into the villains a few more times. Oh god I just had a thought. What if Shigaraki remembers what I did to him. Oh fuck I pray to god he doesn't.

"The UA sports festival is about to start."

Every shouts their excitement and why he had to scare them like that. I start laughing loudly which was a really bad idea. My broken ribs stabbed me on the inside and it does not feel good at all. I abruptly stop laughing and hold my sides and try to catch my breath.

I look up to see everyone looking at me.

"H...hi. Uh sorry...I...uh...your reactions were funny...that's all." I say shyly still out of breath.

Aizawa turns back to the class and scans the room. Eventually he ends up picking Koda to be my buddy for the day. I don't really mind actually he's shy but he's nice!

Aizawa then goes back to the sports festival.

"Let's go kick some ass!" Kirishima shouts excitedly

Denki shoves his head away and says "wait a second"

"Is it really a good idea to have the sports festival so soon after the league of villains snuck inside?" Jirou questions

"They could attack once we are in the same place." Ojiro says

Honestly the LOV may be stupid, but they aren't stupid enough to do a attack at an event with the top heros there.

"Apparently the administration thinks this is a good way to show that the threat has been handled and our school is safer than ever. Plus they are beefing up our security compared to past years.this event is a huge opportunity for all students of UA. It's not something we can cancel because of a few villains."

"Ugh I'm sorry but why not? It's just a sports festival!" Mineta says afraid of being killed as he says later.

"Our sports festival is one of the most watched events in the entire world. In the past everyone obsessed over the Olympic Games, but then quirks started appearing. Now the Olympics have been drastically reduced to terms of scale and fewer ship. Anyone who cares about competition there is only on tournament that matters: UA sports festival."