🌠2🌠

>{Y/N POV}<

This is for real happening! I'm walking through the halls of U.A.! So far I've only ran into Denki, but I've seen some of the other students of class 1-A. I am already making a list in my head of all the people I have to befriend!

Finally we stop at the door of class 1-A. It looks so much taller than in the anime. Dang...

Denki holds the door open for me to pass through. As I look around at the classroom I notice there are 21 seats when there should be only 20. Good to know everyone will be here.

Seeing as pretty much everyone is here already except for Izuku and Ochako. I sit in the 21st seat all the way in the back. Which is right behind Momo Yaoyorozu, and next to her is...Minoru Mineta.

I sit down in the big blue chair at the desk, and the chaos commences

Iida Tenya walks stiffly up to Bakugo Katsuki who has his feet on his desk. At this point Midoriya Izuku opens the classroom door.

"Don't put your feet on the desk!" Iida says

"Huh?" Bakugo retorts

"Don't you think that's rude to the U.A. Upperclassmen, and the people who made the desk?!"

"Nope. What junior high did you go to, you side character?"

I look at deku knowing full well what's going on in his head.

"I attended Somei Private Academy. My name is Iida Tenya."

"Somei? So you're a damn elite, huh? Looks like I'll have fun crushing you."

"Crushing? That's cruel. Do you truly aim to be a hero?"

"Tch..."

The two boys stop their bickering and turn to see Deku in the door way.

"You're..." Iida mumbles this making everyone turn their heads. While I think about what happens next. It's like watching the anime all over again, but in the best spot ever in a movie theater.

Deku being the shy person he is starts blushing and freaking out. Iida walks over to him with big strides and introducing himself all over again. Deku interrupts him by saying...

"I heard! I'm Midoriya. Nice to meet you to, Iida."

"Midoriya, you realize there was something more to that practical exam,didn't you?"

Deku looks surprised. I only quietly snicker at the antics.

Finally Uraraka Ochako pops up all bubbly like she usually is, in the door way. At this moment Deku turns around and starts to fanboy over Uraraka in his mind. He instantly turns red as Uraraka compliments his punch during the practical exam.