🌠10🌠

>{Y/N POV}<

I try to stay awake as long as I can. I know if I close my eyes there is a possibility that I won't wake up. So I have to stay awake! With my eyes towards the sky I struggle to keep them open. I feel dizzy.

Suddenly I feel someone holding me. I don't know who and I don't really care so long as they are not a villain. I hear a voice close to me but it's clouded. I don't hear it properly.

Again I am set onto the ground. Everything is just swirling blobs. It's giving me a migraine. Again I feel someone carry me away.

I feel multiple hands carry me somewhere. I'm so disoriented. I can hear the people carrying me talking and I can still only see blobs. I would tell you what's happening but I don't even know myself.

I just have to keep focusing on staying awake!

Suddenly I hear a gun shot ring out. Ah! Now I kinda know what's happening! The reinforcements are here!

I feel myself get placed on a soft substance. Presumably a cot of some sort. As I'm taken away I wonder just how everything is going to turn out. I won't get to see the aftermath until I return to school.

Wait! When will I return to school?! I am almost as bloodied up as badly as Aizawa! Does that mean I won't get to participate in the sports festival?! Oh God I hope I can participate.

I felt a pinch in my arm and I slowly drifted to sleep. I don't want to sleep! I want to stay awake! Please....

Please...

Please...

• • •
>{Tamaki Amajiki POV}<

It all started when our teacher left the room in a rush. We were working on a worksheet. It was odd. It wasn't until later when they came back and told us of the incident at USJ did I understand why they ran out. They never mentioned which class ran into the villains. They just said that there was an villain attack and that two teachers and two students were injured. All in stable condition.

We didn't get all the information until we were walking out of school. The three of us being Mirio, Nejire, and I, passed some first years.

"Oh I hope Y/N is ok! Did you see the state she was in?! It was like she was in a daze trying to stay awake. It was horrible!" A girl with pink hair and skin says

Mirio walks over to them I assume asking them some questions about the incident. At the mention of Y/N I got scared for her. Sure I've only known her for two days but I still care about her.

The three of us race to the hospital she is at. We reach the front counter and ask to see her. The lady at the front desk denied us. Just as we were about to give up a woman came into the lobby frantically looking around.

"I'm here to see my daughter L/N Y/N!" This must be her mom

The lady at the desk grants her access and she darts to Y/N's room. Though she stops before she turns the corner back tracking to us.

"Are you the three friends Y/N keeps talking about? Mirio, Amajiki, and Nejire?" Her mom asks

"Yes ma'am we are. If it's ok could we join you in visiting Y/N?" Mirio asks for us

"Why of course! Come on!"

The lady at the desk tries to stop us only to give up. I'm sure she deals with this all the time.

We walk through the white halls filled with patients, doctors, and nurses. It smells so clean. It's the typical hospital smell.

Finally Y/N's mom stops at a door. A little sign on the wall says that this is room 231 and has Y/N's name as well. We enter the room quietly as not to disrupt Y/N. All of us find a seat except Mirio who decides to stand.

"Y/N has told me so much about you guys. I'm so glad she has friends. She's awfully shy so it's reassuring to know. But where are my manners! I'm L/N M/N you can call me whatever you like." M/N says softly

"I'm sure as Y/N has told you this is Nejire Hado, Tamaki Amajiki, and I am Mirio Togata." Mirio says

"Yes! That makes more sense now! You see
Y/N is horrible at explaining things." M/N states with a quite laugh. She then sighs and looks at her daughter.

"You know she's been acting a bit odd recently. Like it's still her but she says stuff as if...as if she isn't from here. It's just odd I'm sure she will get over it soon. Anyway how are you three? Y/N speaks so highly of each of you!"

"That is odd. She hasn't really talked to us like she's from somewhere else. I guess we will have to pay attention more! But does she really speak highly of us?!" Nejire says

"Oh you should see her when she comes home! She talks about her school day and you guys are always a highlight!" M/N says cheerfully "you know now that I think about it that's the time she mostly talks like she's from another world. She also always talks about Amajiki the longest. If I didn't know any better I'd say she has a crush on you!" M/N gushes

"M-Me!?" I stammer

What? She has a crush on me? No way! We don't really even talk much! She's always talking to Mirio and Nejire!

"Yep! You! I can see why! You are really cute!"

I feel my face explode into red. I quickly burry my face in my arms and bring my legs up to my chest.

"Mom can you not..." Y/N says in a gravely voice from the bed.

"Ah! Sorry Amajiki! Y/N you are awake! I was so worried about you! You reckless child!"

"Yep im awake..."

>{Y/N POV}<

I'm awake...and not in the real world. I'm still in My Hero Academia. I mean I not complaining but my everything hurts. Who knew that getting thrown around, crushed, and falling from the sky could hurt this much.

One thing is for sure. I am never going to wish for anything again....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Season 1 done! Whoo!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Season 1 done! Whoo!