CHAPTER 10

A/N: Heeey~ I'm really sorry for not updating this story. A LOT of things happened and idek if I still want to continue writing this. Also, thank you very much for you who are leaving me kind words. It's really encouraging that this is being read. Thank you again! <3

⚠ Non-consensual sex depicting rape might cause a trigger to some readers. Please be advised. ⚠

____________________

Singto had really tried to be understanding. It made sense that after dropping a bombshell like blackmail on Krist that his boyfriend would need time to think and assess his emotions. But it had been a week now and Singto was slowly losing what little patience he had. Most of him had resigned to the fact that it had been long enough and he should just accept the fact that Krist had made up his mind. His professor didn't want him anymore and he should stop sitting here, wallowing in self-pity. Though there was this miniscule part of him that was fighting for him to keep hoping. He knew Krist was prone to bouts of anxiety, maybe the other just needed more time. It was realistic after all, right?

"You keep sighing like that and Nat is sure to know something is up Sing. What's up with you anyway?"

Singto stopped chewing on the inside of his cheek to face Arm. Nat had excused himself from the table so he knew the other was out of earshot. The three of them had met for lunch at the country club, killing time before Off and Gun showed up so they could spend the day in the pool.

"Krist and I are...on a break."

Arm frowned, stopping with a piece of shrimp halfway to his mouth. "A break? Why? The way he spoke at the ball, it seemed like you guys were in a good place despite the situation." Singto nodded, stealing a piece of shrimp for himself from Arm's plate. "We were. Sometime before I got the message from you to meet him, Krist somehow met Jamie. He's convinced that I'm using him too. He said he needed time to think about whether or not to break up with me. It's been a week now though. So I guess I should just cut my losses and try to get over him, right?"

"Fuck. Jamie? But Singto I don't think you should try to move on. I saw the look in Krist's eyes when he spoke of you. That man loves you. I think you should try to get through to him. Krist is probably too afraid to come and tell you he still wants you. He doesn't like confrontation, even with his students. You have to go find him Singto and lucky for you, I know just where that little bundle of cuteness is right now." Arm smirked, pulling his phone out of his pocket and shaking it slightly.

Singto frowned. "How do you know where he is? Arm did you tracked my boyfriend?!"

"I did. I did. I saw Mrs. Sakdatorn approached Krist at the ball. I don't know what was said but I thought it would be a good idea to keep an eye on him. So I put a locator on his phone while it was in coat check. Thank me later. He's at the little coffee shop across from his apartment. Been there for a bit now. Go find him. No matter what he has decided you'll have your closure. I'll distract Nat. Just...don't mess this up, 'kay?"

"I've got this strange urge to kiss you Arm! But I'm gonna save it for my boyfriend." Singto said, ruffling his friend's hair as he stood up from the table. Knowing Nat's mother had talked to Krist made him a bit uneasy so he was actually glad Arm was keeping an eye on him.

It took less than twenty minutes for him to reach the coffee shop he knew Krist loved to visit. Mint cocoa latte. That's what he'd order. Then he'd sit in the little two-person booth in the balcony, snuggled in the corner with a book. That was Krist's favorite place after all. Singto just hoped he was still there. And for once luck seemed to be on his side. He saw his little boyfriend in exactly the place he should be. Unfortunately, Singto was too overwhelmed with seeing him again to notice the second drink on the table.