CHAPTER 7

Krist took his time in the shower and getting ready for the day. He had to work up the courage to face Singto again after all.

Even now, my ass.

Now he just couldn't get the memory of water droplets rolling down Singto's neck as his head tossed back in pleasure. Krist was sure his poor eyes had just exploded out of his head. His boyfriend was...so damn hot and gorgeous like that. Hell, he'd never witnessed anything as hot as that, and it made his jeans uncomfortably tight just recalling the moment.

But fuck Singto had seen him naked. Well...close enough anyway. Why the hell had he decided to do that on his bed anyway? And Singto had just taken it in stride, hadn't he?

Krist tried his best to recall the look on Singto's face when he had realized his boyfriend was watching but...as hard as he tried, he couldn't remember the brunette looking disappointed. Maybe it was Singto wearing the fantasy hat after all. Because there was certainly not anything sexy about him like the other had insinuated. And what was that about him tasting like heaven? Surely Singto had been just feeding a fantasy, right? No guy Krist had ever dated had been willing to do that for him. Singto was...different.

Deciding he couldn't hide in his room any longer, Krist made his way through the resort sized cabin until he found the kitchen again and his jaw fell open as he saw the spread of breakfast foods arranged on the table. Were they feeding an army? And it all looked so good it made his mouth water.

A chuckled from his left had him turning his eyes to Singto who looked almost as good as the food in just a white T-shirt and acid washed jeans.

"Are you hungry Krist? You did work up an appetite earlier right?" He teased and Krist felt himself blushing up to his ears. Couldn't he just let that go!?

"Singto I asked you to forget about that!" He hissed, begrudgingly taking a plate the brunette handed him.

Singto only grinned. "You couldn't even beat that memory out of my head if you wanted too. I'll never forget. It's nice outside this morning. I thought we could have breakfast out on the deck? So just pick whatever you like. I had the cook make the staff's favorites so whatever we don't take they can enjoy too."

That was... awfully nice of him.

"Ah, good good. Because there's no way you and I could eat all of this. This is a bit embarrassing but I mainly stick with what I cook at home for breakfast. I... don't know what some of this is." Krist admitted, looking at something that looked like a blood sausage.

"Oh, of course. No problem."

Once his plate was more than full, Krist followed a chatty Singto outside to a small table on the hard wood deck. He was right; it was beautiful outside. The sun was shining and painted the landscape of mountains in hues of green and blues. The air felt so fresh here unlike in the city.

"This is beautiful Sing. Thank you for bringing me here." He said as the other pulled a chair out for him.

"I knew you'd like it." He replied, leaning down to nuzzle his hair. "I'm just glad you stayed Kit." Krist was aware he was becoming too accustomed to Singto's little affections, craving them really, but couldn't stop himself.

"I...am too. But Singto we do have to talk. About Nat, and about how I've been treating you."

Singto frowned, popping a piece of a melon into his mouth. "Treating me? What do you mean But I agree, we do need to talk. I want this to work between us Krist so please tell me what I can do to make you more comfortable."

"We need to figure out what to do about Nat first. And honestly, though it makes me sick, I don't think you breaking up with him is the best idea right now. It's only a couple months n-"