Okuyasu Nijimura

- You two have been friends for god knows how long! You did grow distant but soon got back to best friends. So when you met Josuke you three were inspirable.

"Josuke, this is (Y/N), (Y/N) this is Josuke" Okuyasu says and smiled nervously, hoping you two like each other as friends. You two introduced your self's to each other and were besties! Okuyasu was happy that you two got along!

When you started to get butterflies every time you were around Okyasu you would always try go get rid of it. One day you had had enough and you asked your mother about it.

"OH MY! My daughter has a crush!" Your mother yelled happily and your cheeks just turned red.

You told him face to face since you didn't want to look like a coward doing it over the phone or writing a note to him.

"Okyasu, can I talk to you in private?" You asked and okyasu nodded "yeah" He says and walked off. You glanced at Josuke, who gave you a thumbs up, and went over. "So... What's this about?" Asked okyasu. You took a deep breath "I... Urm... I like you, and urm... I was wondering if... You would like to... Go out with me. " You struggled to get your words out but managed "you don't have to accept, of course" Okyasu smiled and pulled you into a tight hug "I've liked you for some time now too (n/n)"

(NSFW)

Okyasu can be soft and passionate, but if you want him to go rough and hard he will.

"Are you... Sure~?" Okyasu asked as he let out a few grunts "mmh!" You moaned, and a few seconds later you were screaming in pleasure.

He doesn't care where you do it, as long if your hidden.

Okyasu pulled you into a cubicle and lifts your skirt up and pulled your panties down, you let out a sipprised gasp as he picked you up. You wrapped your legs around his hips as he slammed you into the cubicle door, covers your mouth and slammed into you.

When he's soft, he's 9inches and when erected he's 10inches.

He may or may not have a bit of a daddy kink..

After care is the best with him, he will get your cleaned up and if he hurt you he will apologize so Manny times. It's adorable.