Jotaro Kujo headcannon

- You were one of DIO's minions with a flesh bud, you, Kakyoin and Polnereff got along real well because you all knew what it was like to be controlled, but you and Jotaro didn't like each other at first.

"Shut up bitch! You're so annoying!" Jotaro yelled at you, having a slight growl "Why don't you?" You screamed.

When you two were alone in a room your heart absolutely hated you, your face was always red but you kept it hidden, though Jotaro could see easily.

"God dammit (Y/N), pull yourself together and stop feeling this way" You say to yourself in the mirror.

You didn't tell him, Jotaro just overheard your concession with yourself in the bathroom.

He peeked in and silently walked in,behind you. "So little (Y/N) has a crush on me? Good grief." He says as he pulled you into a kiss.

(NSFW)

This guy is a beast in the bed, he will not stop fucking you iven if you say stop, you have to have a safe word for it!

"You are such a horny slut~ you always need my cock don't you?" He purred as he ruthlessly pounds into you.

Jotaro will only do it in the house like the; bathroom, bedroom, livin room, kitchen. He also llikes tieing you up and teasing you to death.

"You look so submissive under me like this~ you can't defend yourself and you look so cute~" He says as he pressed a vibrator to your clit.

Jotaro is a good 8 inches and when fully erected it's a huge 9 inches.

He's not really good with aftercare and hugging but he really dont mind it.