Diavilo

- He was with his wife, taking a picture of her and someone caught his eye. Once he saw you, his heart when crazy.

"Who is this woman? She's so... Beautiful" He thought to himself. His wife went to the bathroom so he decided to go talk to her, they began to know each other.

Once his wife left, you would visit A LOT and you were the only one who knew his name at the time.

"Diavilo" You say and walked around the house trying to find him.

You were around him a lot and... You started to feel a weird sensation when you were around him. You would talk to your best friend about it, obviously not telling his name.

"Yeah, urm... I get feelings when I'm around him... " You say and blushed "OOOHHH!! GUYS!! (Y/N) HAS A CRUSH!!" then you heard a loud chreer from all your friends.

When you told him, you were so embarrassed you could barely get your words out so you had to write them down with your shaky hand.

"I really really really like you" You wrote down and Diavilo's cheeks went bright red "(Y/N)... I-I... I like you too" He says shyly. He pulled you into for a kiss and it turned heated very quickly!

(NSFW)

Diavilo is a very manipulative man, he's also a very hard and kinky man too.

"Ngn~! Fuck doll, your so tight no Metter how many times I fuck you~!" He moaned.

Bedroom only! No where else, you ask you get a no every time!

(Y/N)! NO! WE ARE NOT!" He screamed at you, his voice scared you.

When he is soft he's 9 inches and when he's hard is 10 inches.

He loveeesss tying you up and teasing you with his fingers or toys, daddy kink, you have to call him daddy when you're alone. And animal play, holy shit he gets turned on to the MAX if you dress up as a cat, bunny, or fox.

"(Y/N) Where are you?" He yelled and walked into the bedroom, he just stopped dead in his tracks. You were on the bed, on your back in a submissive pose

With (h/c) cat ears and tail, your outfit was just a (f/c) bra and panties

With (h/c) cat ears and tail, your outfit was just a (f/c) bra and panties. He instantly got hard and walked over to you.

Aftercare is fun! He would put on your favorite movie and he would snuggle you and give you little head kisses.