Polnereff

- You got saved by the stardust crusaders after their fight with DIO since you were his...slave. you didn't trust any of the men at all, though the first one you trusted was polnereff.

"We are not gonna hurt you,  trust us" the silver haired man says with a sweet smile as he reached for your hand.

You slowly started to trust him but you never trusted the others, you would hide behind him so you knew you were safe.

"Don't worry (Y/N), they are my friends they won't hurt you" Polnereff says.

When you were around him, your heard would speed up and you couldn't get your words out. You started to talk to yourself in the mirror.

"My heart, mama said that if this happened...I love someone...I love Polnereff? Who wouldn't?  That smile,his jokes" you say to yourself not knowing Polnereff was there listing to you.

Polnereff walked in silently and wrapped his arms around your waist "so you like me now?" He purred in your ear and smiled "so do I"

(NSFW)

This boy is a rough boy, no matter how sore you are, he will always go hard unless you want to take it slow.

"baiser l'amour~! S-so tight!" He moaned as he stroked your hair softly. You couldn't hear him since you were making so many lewd noises.

He doesn't care where, along as your quiet in public and you get pleasure he's happy.

"Mmh~ Merde merde merde~!" Jean moaned quietly as he had a hand on your mouth to keep you quiet. 

Polnereff is 8inches when soft and 9inches when fully erected.

He may or may not have a bondage kink...

Aftercare he will smother you in hugs and kisses, he will make jokes and he's just a bean.