HW: What? Are you with Ara?

CK: NO! I just run over her at the convenience store. She asked if she can used my phone cause she lost hers.

HW: DUMBASS. So when are you going to talk to Minkyung?

CK: I don't know dude. I'm still confused. I mean I don't know who to believe.

HW: Stop playing dumb. You're the only one who laid hands on her so do you think she's lying to you.

CK: Who knows if Woosung touched her. They've been living together at Kihyun's house for a while.

HW: Do you think Minkyung will let him do that to her? I mean she's Minkyung she's not that kind of girl who'll fal--

CK: but that shit can still happen

HW: Don't you get it? Dude! She's Minkyung she won't let anyone touch her beside you.

CK: How can you be so sure? You don't eve----

HW: I fucking kissed her and she pushed me away and slap me. So are you still going to believe that Woosung laid he---

CK: What the fuck did you just do? You kissed who? Minkyung?! Where are you?

HW: Kihyun's house

CK: WAIT FOR ME THERE, I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU.

And with that he ended the call. I knew it you still love her.

CHANGKYUN'S POV

With that I ended the call. That fucker just kissed Minkyung. I was about to go out when I notice that it's raining outside. I grabbed my jacket and rushed outside to get to my car. Why did I parked my on the roadside. Covering myself with my jacket I ran all the way towards the gate. When I got out I saw Minkyung standing there soaked in rain.

She's crying looking at me with desperation in her eyes. She's not saying a thing. She just stood there under the rain. Shit I didn't realize I've been hurting her this bad. She was about to say something, but I notice how her lower lip shake. She must be shivering from coldness. You can see how weak is her body.

I was about to talk to her when I notice that her body is giving up. I quickly rush beside her catching her as she lost her conscious. Her baby. I wrapped my jacket around her shoulder carrying her all the way in my house. Her body was cold. I brought her in my room laying her on the sofa. Her clothes are so wet from the rain. What are you thinking Minkyung, you can harm the baby.

I closed the door and turn the heater on but there's an electric shortage because of the heavy rain. This won't work if she's still wearing those wet clothes. I went to my closet to get a robbed for her. She was still unconscious. I remove all of her clothes and put the robbed for her body to get covered. Putting her wet clothes away, I fix my bed. I went back to her, carrying her all the way to my bed. I put her down tucking her in my blanket.

"It was just making me confused, I'm sorry" I told her even tho I know that she cannot hear me.

"I didn't realize that I've been hurting you too much. It's just, I'm being jealous of Woosung. He's been spending a lot of time with you almost 24/7 since you moved in at Kihyun's house. Woosung and I are doing great these past weeks. But ever since Ara appeared you and Woosung looks way more closer to each other. I'm really sorry" I held her hands

I just stayed there sitting beside her holding her hands. She's still shivering from cold. What should I do?  I stood up removing the robe from her and removing all of my clothes. Body heat is the only way to warm her up. I tuck myself in, pulling her closer to me. Please warm up Minkyung.

MINKYUNG'S POV

When I woke up, I was in Changkyun's room. I was naked and I'm here laying on against a soft thing. My body was tucked in multiple blankets and I notice a soft black fur was hugging my body. I turned to my side and I realized I'm laying down with this big black wolf. He's so warm. I smiled to myself and caressed his head. His eyes opened making me startled. This is the first time I've been this close to Changkyun as a wolf. He just look at me and tuck himself closer to me. He just fell asleep again.
-----------

I open my eyes finding out that Changkyun was back to his human form. His arms are wrapped around me. My head was resting against his warm bare chest. I didn't move at all and stayed at this position hugging him.

"Glad you woke up" I heard his deep voice, making my heart beat faster. "What are you thinking? Why did you do that?" He asked.

"You shouldn't do that. You know it's raining heavily yet you made your way here. And you just showed up yourself in front of me, soak in the rain" he scolded me but he didn't move a muscle he just stayed at that position.

"I just wanted to talk to you" I said. He was about to say something when I cut him off. "You're not answering my calls these past three days and you just texted me out of nowhere and instead of my name in it, it was Ara's"

"That is something I can explain" he said caressing the back of my head.  "I was at the convenience store earlier buying some instant food since you know I don't always cook. I ran over Ara and she's asking me if she can used my phone, cause she lost hers. I let her used it. So can you forgive me for that" he asked.

"Are you telling the truth"

"Don't you believe me?" He asked me.

"I do" I look up at him. He pulled away a little to look at me in the eyes. Then he placed one of his hand against my cheek pulling me closer for a kiss.

I missed him so much. His mouth leads mine, as we kiss passionately. He tilted his head a little making the kiss more intense. Then soon later I felt him shoving his tongue in my mouth. Everything is still processing in my mind and when I'm about to fight against him he pulled away.

"Can't believe Hyungwon got a chance to taste those sweet lips" he said brushing his thumb against my lower lips.

I quickly covered my mouth. "You knew?" My eyes grew bigger.

"He called me earlier and it made me realize something" he said then pulled me into a hug.

"Next time don't do such stupid things, I don't want something bad happen to our baby" he whispered against my ear.

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖
HOPE Y'ALL HAVING A GREAT WEEKEND!
-TM