8

sorry for the delay lol my wifi on my computer wouldn't work but I finally fixed it :) so fear not. the long-ass party is almost over.

-

Both of the boys got up from the spot and walked towards the door.

Before the door opened

Hansol grabbed chan's hand and interlocked it with his.

"Just in case I don't lose you."

Hansol smiled ever so slightly and opened the door.

Meanwhile, chan was a blushing mess.

The two walked into the hallway and down the stairs.

Hands still interlocked.

Once they got to the first level they were instantly greeted by a crowd of people.

"Let's go get something to drink!"
Hansol had to shouted due to the loud music

"Okay!"
Chan shouted back

Hansol and Chan walked into the kitchen where the drinks and snacks were displayed,

Hansol let go of Chan's hand and starting pouring in some ice tea into a random cup he grabbed from the counter.

'ew' Chan thought to himself, 'cause who just drinks out of a cup they randomly found.

Jumping out of his thoughts he walked to the cupboard and grabbed a freshly clean cup and walked back to the Hansol.

"Oh! thank god...I thought I lost you! next time tell me where you're going"

Chan flinched at the sudden Noise Hansol made before exclaiming to him.

Chan blushed and giggled at the older
"For sure!"

Chan missed the way Hansol smiled at him so sweetly.

"Do you think those two are down? 'cause I kinda wanna get out of here and go home. but I don't wanna walk alone."

Chan looked around as if Wonwoo was somewhere in the crowd

"Well knowing mingyu, he never finishes off with one round."

Hansol just smirked

"But you know. I could walk you home...Or you can come to my place if you want. I'd love the company."

'wait...IS CHWE HANSOL ASKING ME TO GO OVER TO HIS HOUSE?? wait...I wanna go..but what if he ends up like sangwoo and just keeps me hostage..well it's now or never.'

"Who's sangwoo?"

Chan's heartbeat stopped for a split second before he looked up at Hansol

fuck

"W-what?"

"Oh,  just remembered seeing all the hype about this one guy from Tiktok.
Hanson shrugged
"Anyways, You should really come to my house, it'll be fun!"

-

Telepathic vernon 😏😏

Btw would you rather have me calling him hansol or vernon?