Chapter 49 - Knowing Brothers Ep. 87 | Guests: Blackpink

Start from the beginning

"Waa.." The Brothers are just watching their conversation and they are getting amazed how fluent Jennie is.

"Which.. which city.. uh did you live in?" Youngchul is trying his best to keep up with her.

"Do you know any cities in New Zealand?" Jennie asked him, this time she is a little sassy in her tone.

"Ohh~~" Rosé and Lisa exclaimed.

"I know.. Wellington.. and Auckland.." Youngchul asnwers.

"I lived in Auckland.." Jennie replied.

"Auckland? I've never been there.." Youngchul said to her.

"Is it just me or since James came to the show, Youngchul's English seems like for beginners.." Soogeun remarked and the Brothers cracks up. "We used to admire Youngchul's English but now it's nothing compare to when James is speaking in English.." he added. The Brothers couldn't agree more. "James can even add accents to it.." Sangmin chuckles as he agrees with Soogeun's remarks.

"That's right, James took that role away from me.." Youngchul sadly laughs. 

"Hyung it's still yours.." James told him. "Right, that's why your the one I asked to talk to them in English.." Heechul added. 

"Jinjja?" Youngchul happily smiled. "I'm just here incase you messed up.." James jokingly said, quickly took that joy out of him instantly.

"James, try talking to her in English.." Hodong wanted to hear James talking to Jennie in English.

"uh.. araseo~" James was surprised a little by the sudden request.

"I've seen your stand up performances and you are really funny.." Jennie starts off the conversation this time also.

"Really? thank you so much.." James thanked her.

"The one in Staples Center is my favorite.." Jennie added. 

"Yeah? It was also my favorite since it was the first time I performed in such a big venue.." James replied. The Brothers are just watching the Jennie and James talk in English. "His English is way better than Youngchul's.." Soogeun quietly commented, Hodong and Janghoon nods in agreement.

"It's my dream for us to perform in Staples Center.." Jennie mentioned. 

"Oh don't worry, you guys can definitely do it. I was just a part of it, it's not my own stand up show. But I believe you guys are going to perform in much more bigger venues around the world. " James remarked.

"Aww.. thank you.." Jennie gives a cute smile and thanked him.

James suddenly think of something fun to do, "By the way, since only a few of them will understand what we're talking about. Uh, after the show can I ask for your number also? 

Jennie instantly got shy and started blushing a little. She wasn't expecting that their small conversation will lead to that. Jennie is giggling and covering her face. Meanwhile, Rosé, Lisa, Youngchul, Sangmin and Heechul started laughing as they are the first ones who have a full understanding about the conversation between the two. 

James quickly noticed that one of the producer is laughing as well, "She understands... haha noona stop laughing" he started laughing as well when he saw the female producer of the show cracking up.

"Why why?" the remaining Brothers have no idea what's going on.

"James is asking if he can get Jennie's number also after the show.." Youngchul explained to the Brothers.