Chapter 35 - Strong Girl

.

"That's a wrap!"

The shooting for another episode of Knowing Brothers has just ended. Today's guest is a very special one. She is a veteran and multi-awarded actress. She starred in many dramas and movies in Korea and even overseas. She was declared by almost every Koreans as the most beautiful celebrity. She was voted by directors, producers, cameramen, makeup artists, reporters and other celebrities as the most beautiful celebrity on-and-off camera. Plastic surgeons all over South Korea voted her as the most beautiful person and claimed that she has the perfect features. She is no other than, Kim Hee-sun.

Her surprise guesting on the show made everyone expects that this episode will reach the 5% mark. As Sangmin mentioned, 'Kim Hee-sun is the star that starstruck other celebrities'. And we have someone who witnessed it first hand, the youngest member of the cast. James even said on the show that he had goosebumps the moment she enters the classroom.

.

.

"Uh.. excuse me Ms. Kim Hee-sun.." James shyly approaches the actress.

"Oh hey James.." Kim Hee-sun warmly smiles at him.

"Uh.. can I ask for favor?.. Can I... uh.. take a photo with you.." he shyly asks,

"Of course!", the actress happily grants his request. After that they chat for little bit until James bids goodbye to her.

.

"Kamshamnida Ms. Kim Hee-sun~ it's really an honor to finally meet you" James politely bows and thank her.

"Haha aigoo~ You're welcome! You are doing great in the show, I hope you will continue that....". Kim Hee-sun says a few words of encouragement to James.

.

.

James head back to his waiting room to get fix his things before he leaves.

"Hey where'd you go?" Kyunghoon asks James, who just enters the room.

"I ask Ms. Kim Hee-sun for a photo, as a remembrance, and then we chat a little bit.." James replied while he went to get his things.

"Why? you're not even posting it in your SNS.." Kyunghoon chuckles.

"What? Last week I posted the photo with Seo Ye-ji. Didn't you see it?" James said to him.

"But you didn't post the one with Han Chae-ah.." Kyunghoon replied.

"She have a boyfriend.. I don't want to be in the middle of something now that rumor with Mina and Me are dating finally died down.." James continue to pack his things while he is having a conversation with Kyunghoon.

Kyunghoon chuckles and asked, "about that, did you guys have a talk about it?"

"Yeah. There wasn't enough evidence to support that we are dating so both of our agencies, uh.. really doesn't give a crap about it.." James explained.

"What about that photo? Isn't that an evidence?.."

"Luckily she posted a photo in her SNS when we are having dinner, and it was the same time where that paparazzi shot was taken. So it helped to quickly dismissed the dating rumor." James explained, ".. you know what hyung, I never imagined that I will be included in a dating rumor.." he chuckles.

"Haha you're happy about that?" Kyunghoon laughs.

"Not really, no. I was happy and very surprised because her fans didn't get mad or something.." James replied.

"Consider yourself lucky, usually fans will react the opposite." Kyunghoon remarked, "Hey, tonight is your first shooting in that drama right?" Kyunghoon asked,