Chapter 8 - Knowing Brothers Ep. 36 | Guests: Baek Jiyoung, Kim Junho and James

AN: I suggest to watch the episode 36 of Knowing Brothers so it's easier to understand this chapter. Also, of course think of it that the reader(James) is in the show.

The shooting day for Knowing Brothers has arrived. As James arrived in the JTBC building his heart started to beat so fast because of nervousness and excitement. He entered the building to the lobby where he was met by a member of the production crew of Knowing Brothers.

"Hello. Are you James L/N?" the production crew asked.

"Yes that's me.." James replied.

"Nice to meet you Mr. James L/N. I'm Sunjung, I'm part of the production crew for Knowing Brothers, they sent me here to wait for you" she explained.

"Oh thank you. Nice to meet you too, but please you can just call me James" James replied smiling.

"Okay.. James, shall we?" Sunjung asked.

"After you.."

James follows Sunjung to where the set is. He started to feel more nervous when they walk passed the iconic classroom set of the show. A few moments later they reached the waiting rooms.

"This will be your waiting room.." Sunjung opens the door of one of the rooms in the hallway.

"Wow this is quite huge and,.. fancy.." James is admiring the room.

"Well we have rooms like this for the guests of the shows, and since you are a guest of the show.." Sunjung replies.

"But I'm just a tag along.. shouldn't be the other two main guests have this room? I'm okay with just a chair you know.." James jokes.

"Haha. Don't worry they have their own rooms. So I'll be leaving now, make yourself comfortable. In a few minutes stylists and writers of the show will come here to prepare you for the show. Nice meeting you again James" Sunjung bids farewell to James.

After 10 minutes the stylists and writers knocks and enters the room. The stylists put him in a school uniform, the usual costume for the show. They also fix his hairstyle and put very light make up so he will look good on camera. While the stylists are doing their job, the writers explains the flow of the show and some important details to James.

After they're done, James asks one of the writer on where is the waiting room of Kim Junho. The writer bring him to the waiting room. James knocks on the door before opening it and peeking his head in.

"Oh, James come in. Wah you look good" Junho asked James to go inside.

"Well the stylists are amazing" James laughs a bit.

"So are you nervous?" Junho asked.

"Very very nervous.." James replied.

"Don't worry you will do great. Anyway let's say hi to Jiyoung, she is in the next room" Junho said.

The two went outside and go to Baek Jiyoung waiting room where they say hi to the ballad queen. The 3 of them went to have a conversation while waiting for the start of the shooting. After a couple of more minutes one of the writer of the show informs them that the show is about to start.

They all went to the set and waits for their time to enter the classroom. The show starts and the cast starts the show with normal conversation while they wait for the guest to enter. After awhile they were notify that it's about time to enter. This makes James more nervous because this is his first time appearing on a tv show. James gathers and calm himself thinking that this is a once in a life time opportunity.

Kim Junho enters the room first, sliding the door quite hard announcing their arrival. He was followed by Baek Jiyoung and then James.

"Hey" Kim Junho enters the room strong and like a delinquent.