Chapter 52 - Prophecy at Kinpo Shrine

.

A month later...

The month has changed, and along with it is the season in South Korea. The leaves are changing their colors and slowly, they are falling and dancing along with the wind. Along with the change of seasons, James' life is also bound to change this autumn as his career continue to bloom that will only lead to more opportunities. James continue to make his name as one of the premiere comedian, not just in South Korea, but also to other parts of the world. He already begun his stand up tour, and after a very successful tour both in Australia and Canada, he is back to South Korea for his other work before he resume the tour and head to U.K. and USA. And because of the success of the shows, his name has been all over the news..

"Next is James L/N, we all know him as one of the cast member, the 8th Brother in the variety show Knowing Brothers. James is now back in South Korea, he arrived last night after a successful show in Canada..", the female reporter pauses as a video clip of James getting standing ovation on his show in Canada. 

"That is amazing. Look at all the people giving him standing ovation.." a male reporter commented after the video clip has ended. 

"Yes, that is really amazing. That show in Canada is the second stop for James' stand up tour. Next will be in U.K. and USA. Then, after that he will have the last stop  of the show here in Seoul.." the female reporter is back again. "And speaking of, we all know that recently he has been involve in dating rumours with Irene, the leader of the girl group Red Velvet. There have been photos of them eating dinner together that has been captured by the media" the reporter somehow managed to brought up again the most recent hot topic about James.

"Yes, for the past two months it is speculated by fans that Irene and James were secretly dating based on the photos taken. But if you remember partner, James has been also involved in dating rumours with Seolhyun of AOA and Mina of Gugudan. It turns out, he was just best friends with them" the male reporter pointed it out.

"Yes, and according to everyone who is close with James, and the people who knows him, they all said that he is a very friendly person. That is also why he was dubbed as the Nation's Best friend because of him being friend's with a lot of idols, actors and other celebrities. So I won't be surprised if it turns out that Irene and James are also best friends.." the female reporter stated.

"I believe so because weeks ago photos of him and Irene were trending as they were spotted having dinner again. But this time, they fooled around with the paparazzi. When they spotted the cameras, both of them are starting to pose and make fun of the cameras that are trying to spy on them" the male reporter giggled a little while he is reporting. The photos of Irene and James goofing around with the paparazzi cameras is being shown in the tv.

..

"Hey~ what are you watching?" James got out from his room and saw Sojiro watching tv in the living room.

"News. Look, they are talking about your show and your dating rumours with Irene.." Sojiro replied.

"Well, at least they mentioned the show.." James giggles after he watches for a couple of seconds. He then went to the kitchen.

"Looks like you are getting used to see your name and Irene in the news.." Sojiro laughed.

"It's been like.. uh two months. I'm actually surprised that it is still in the news" James just laughed at it as he is starting to brew some coffee. "Hey, want some coffee?" he asked Sojiro.

"No thanks, I'm having tea.." Sojiro shows the cup of tea he is having.

"Oh, okay.. you're having Leaf Soup.." James mutters.