Chapter 49 - Knowing Brothers Ep. 87 | Guests: Blackpink

Start from the beginning

"He never posts anything like that.. and that's why I was surprised when I saw it" Janghoon commented.

"Janghoon, you're personally close with Yang Sahjang right?.." Hodong asked. "Yes, I'm close to him" Janghoon replied. "Did he contact you?" Hodong asked again.

"Are you talking about Blackpink's special for this show? Well he just said something is coming to our show" Janghoon answers.

"Hyung you are really close with Yang Sahjang-nim?" James asked the giant Brother in front of him.

"Yes, why?" Janghoon looks at him.

"Nothing, I just want to meet him....... I have few things I want to ask.." James replied. In just a matter seconds the Brothers reacted to what their youngest brother just said, they all get what it is. 

"Yah! Aniyaaa~" The Brothers burst into laughter, especially Heechul and Sangmin who quickly went to James. Hodong and Youngchul caught up to it and they both started laughing when they realize James wanted to do what he did to JYP in a previous episode.

"Whaaat?? I just want to talk to him.." James playfully insists. Sangmin and Heechul are already trying to make him stop talking. "Heechul hyung, I want to talk to Lee Sahjang-nim as well, I have more things I wanted to say to him" James said to him. Heechul burst into laughter, as well as the Brothers and their guests. Heechul is playfully pushing James and hitting him.

"He is targeting the bosses of the big three.." Soogeun remarked, him and Hodong are laughing hard. Even the producers, directors and everybody in the staff of the show are laughing as well.

"Lee Sahjang-nim is very busy.. it's hard to schedule a meeting with him" Heechul is still giggling as he walking back to his seat.

"It's okay, I probably going to meet him one of these days.." James mutters. Heechul heard it and he glanced over James and started giggling as he understood the subtle meaning behind what he said. James is trying not to look at Heechul because he knew that Heechul heard and understood what he said.

..

"Let's show them what kind of girls we are.." Rosé is leading her group to start their mini performance for the Brothers.

The girls gets in their position to start their mini concert in Knowing Brothers. Blackpink performed their hit songs, they started with one of their early hit songs, Whistle, that made them a household name in Kpop, and they ended with As If It's Your Last. Their fanboys in the Brothers, Heechul and James, are enjoying every second of it.

"That was awesome!" the Brothers enjoyed it and gives the girls a round of applause. 

..

..

"Everyone else except for Jisoo are foreigners, right?" Youngchul asked the girls.

"Yes"

"Where are you from, Jisoo?" the Brothers asked.

"I'm from Sanbon" Jisoo answered proudly and in a way like she is from another country. The Brothers laughs up on the way she answers

"What about Jennie?" Heechul asked.

"I was living in Korea, but I went to New Zealand to study" Jennie explained.

"Hyung, talk to her in English.." Heechul told Youngchul.

"I used to live in New Zealand for five years.." Jennie starts the conversation by talking to Youngchul, showing her fluent English to the class.

"For five years, did you study English?" Youngchul started speaking in English as well, showing that he too can speak that language.

"I mean, of course, I lived there. I didn't really have to study.." Jennie replied.