Chapter 49 - Knowing Brothers Ep. 87 | Guests: Blackpink

Start from the beginning

"James, Hello~" Rosé greets one of the Brothers she knew, just like what Jisoo did. But for this, Rosé spoke in English with a little of her Aussie accent. On the other end, James wasn't expecting that Rosé will greet him. He can't help but smile when his bias in Blackpink just greeted him and clearly still remember him. 

"Hello~" James happily greeted Rosé back also in English. 

"Yah.. Hold on..." the Brothers are shocked again that one of their guests seemingly have a connection to their youngest Brother that they didn't even know about. 

"Rosé, do you know James?" Hodong asked her.

"Yes~ I'm a fan of him, and I actually met James oppa once.." Rosé nodded. "We met in a bakeshop.." James added to it.

"Nice to see you again oppa... I mean.. J-James.." Rosé is kinda having a hard time to adjust in the show. "It's okay, you can just call me James.." James told her to don't be shy to not use honorifics. "Right, we're all friend here" Heechul second it.

"Tell them the story.." Jennie asked Rosé to tell them what happened back then. 

"What story?!" the Brothers got really curious. The girls cracks up to the reactions of the Brothers.

"Oh that.. haha" Rosé giggles as she remembers what Jennie is trying to tell her, she then proceed to tell the story to the Brothers "When I met James in a bakeshop, we had coffee and we talk. Then after that I told him that I'm a fan, and he told me the he is also a fan. We agreed to meet again and have coffee. After that we both went home, but we forgot to get each other's number,.. so this is our second meeting actually..".

The Brothers burst into laughter after hearing the story and the unfortunate things that happen in the end.

"I remember when he called me, he said 'hyung I met Rosé earlier, she said we could hangout again. But I'm so stupid'.. so I asked him why, and he said 'I forgot to ask her number'..." Heechul shared a story of the aftermath. Everyone else started laughing even more.

"So did you have her number now?" Soogeun asked their youngest Brother.

"Ani.. but I will get it later after the show.." James confidently said it but instantly got embarrassed afterwards. The Brothers giggles at his straightforward attitude, well for a couple of seconds at least.

"You said you are his fan, is that true?" Youngchul asked Rosé.

"Yes. Actually, Me and Jennie have seen videos of his stand up in the internet before he became a part of this show" Rosé explained. "But mostly the ones he did in other country, he is really funny" Jennie added while giving a thumbs up.

"Oh, ka-kamsahamnida~" James gives a bow to them. He was touched that the two girls are sort of one of his early fans. At the same it was hard to believe that someone like Rosé and Jennie are declaring themselves as a fan of him.

.

"What about Knowing Brothers? Are you guys a fan of this show?" Janghoon asked the girls.

"We're huge fans" the girls replied.

"What took you so long to come to our show? You girls should have come earlier.." Soogeun said to them.

"You should have invited us earlier" Jisoo replied.

"But Yang sahjang-nim (CEO Yang) wrote something on his SNS.." Heechul said to her.

"We saw that.." Jisoo told him. "I was shocked when I saw that" Janghoon remarked.

"What did he post?" the Brothers asked.

Heechul tells them about the post of Yang Hyun-suk, "He posted the comments of Blinks in which they wrote 'Please let Blackpink come out on Knowing Brothers'. He screen captured it and posted in his SNS with a caption 'I'm working hard for it'.. and then he posted it".