10.💝

Dil ko karaar aaya,
Tujhpe hain pyaar aaya,
Pehli pehli baar aaya,
O yaara.

▨◇◎★◎◇▨

(Warning:A little mature-16+ but sab hi besharam hain..kya hi bolu🙈😑😳)

Happily swinging her hips and waist, she was dancing in the closed room while the song was playing in her earpods.

Dilbar Dilbar
Haa dilbar dilbar..

Its been a month to their wedding and everything was going smoothly. No intimacy was raised from his side except for some occasional pecks and hugs making her thankful to him. Indeed, she was falling in love with him and it only made her happy. Sometimes she craved for his touch but being her, she never tried to intimate herself with him.

She was happily twirling doing some steps only to fall in a pair of strong arms which were starring at her with intensity. She closed her eyes, scared of feeling the cold floor but when she felt herself getting captured in a strong arm, her eyelids immediately shot open and she was surprised to see him. To balance herself, she encircled her arms around his neck. He had an alluring smile gracing his lips as he picked her up in his arms. His hands caressing her bare waist which was accessed due to the crop top she wore in the room.

She closed her eyes, feeling his tip of nose grazing her neck as she moved her neck a little, giving him more access as he painted a series of smooth and warm kisses there. She took a sharp breath, as she looked at him through her eyelashes who was looking at her with intensity. That intensity scared her as she clutched onto his neck tightly making him groan closing him eyes as her thumb caressed the sensitive area of his neck. In a swift of motion she was placed on bed with him hovering her.

She closed her eyes as his rough calloused hand held the side of her neck, making her face him.

"Aankhein kholo Sumi." He said, his breath laboured yet his voice husky making a shiver ran down her spine. She nodded in no as she held his collars tightly. In a swift of second, he pulled of his coat throwing it in some unknown corner of room.

(Open your eyes.)

"Sumi, Aakhein kholon. Please." He said in a desperate tone as he caressed the corners of her Lips making her shudder as she slowly opened her eyes only to come across his steel eyes which were starring at her with unknown emotions. The intensity in his voice and eyes did no good to her as her hold on his neck tightened making him close his eyes as he groaned.

(Please open your eyes sumi.)

"Can I?" Bending over her lips, he asked making her cheeks turn crimson as she batted her eyelashes giving him her permission and within seconds his lips landed on hers as they both steeled feeling each other's lips. His lips was rough and cold while hers were soft and peach in taste. Slowly, he started moving his lips against her as her hands travelled to his hairs, pushing him more into her as she started mimicking his actions on his lower lips. The kiss was soft yet fierce, warm yet cold as they both were completely drowned into a new found pleasure. His hands moved on her top, trying to free her from it as his lips worked against hers.

In a second, he found the hook of her top as he slide it down towards her waist leaving her upper body only in a thin cloth. His eyes darkened as he again looked at her bare shoulders as he kissed on it.