7.💝

Happiness is enjoying small things in life.

▨◇●★●◇▨

"Ammi, when will you talk to Sumi about it?" Hesitating a little, Aaryan asked his mother who looked at him and frowned,acting of not understanding his words.

"About what?" Dilshaad said making him feel like banging his head on the nearby pillar.

"Ammi." He again said to which she laughed ruffling his hairs.

"I have already talked to her 4 days back And 2 days back, she accepted too." Dilshaad said to which he looked at her shocked.

"What?" He asked shocked. That means she knew it from past 4 days while he was banging his head to manofy her and was going through the torture of that Bhaijaan.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He asked frowning to which Dilshaad passed him a glare.

"You already had said yes so I didn't felt it was important to inform you about it." Her mother teasingly said but in reality, it was Sumiya who had asked her not to tell him.

"Ammi. How can you do this with your own son?" He said to which she looked at him and continued to cut the fruits.

"You are ignoring me?" He asked to which she looked at him and nodded with a sweet sarcastic smile.

"Mujhe aur bhi kaam hain. Tumhe nahi hain toh main kuch nahi kar sakti.'' Dilshaad said to which he signed at him mom.

(I have other works too. You don't have any work then I can't do anything.)

"Bhalaai ka toh zamana hi nahi hain. Itna sanskari beta mila hain usmein bhi inhone kami hi nikalni hain." He murmured to himself getting up from the sofa and left from there.

(Its not the generation for goodness. She got such a sacramental son but she have to pull out drawbacks in him too.)

●●●●●●●●●●

Everyone were sitting on the dining table when Sumiya arrived.

"Sumiya." Her father Rashid called making her steps halt.

"Breakfast ka time 9 baje ka hain aur aap 15 minute late aarahi hain. Kitni baar kehna padega ki time ka sahi se istemaal karna sikhiye. Harr cheez aapki according nahi chal sakti." He said making her furious as she tried controlling her anger.

(The time of breakfast is 9AM and you are coming 15 minutes late. How many times I have told you to use Time wisely. Everything can't go according to you.)

Sarfaraz, Aaryan's father intervened in between.

"Rashid, Bacchi hain." He said to which Rashid looked at him.

(She is a child.)

"Bacchi nahi hain bhaijaan ab yeh. Nikaah hone wala hain kuch din mein aur iska bachpana khatam nahi hota." Rashid said making Sumiya's anger rose.

(She is not a child anymore. In some days she is going to get married and her childishness doesn't stops.)

"Harr cheez aapke according nahi chal sakti. Stop controlling my damn life." She angrily said as tears fell off her eyes which noone noticed, except Aaryan.