1.🍁

In a sea of people,
My eyes will forever be searching for you.

»»——⍟——««

»»——⍟——««

Silently laying on the bed, he was staring at ceiling while his hands were enclosed beneath his head.

She was the reason he was delaying his marriage from past 5 years but now, he couldn't hold it due to his father whose health was deteriorating and he wished to see him married. He couldn't help and said yes to the marriage but made it clear to Amaya who herself loved someone else. He so badly wanted to marry Muskaan, but he had no courage to put his badi Ammi's trust and love at stake. And the 9 year difference between them did no good. He knew he wasn't for her and he expected his faith. But his heart was still crying to just embrace her and cry his heart out. All he could see was her.

She is a dream he can never live.

Sighing, he got up and grabbed his hoodie. Slipping it through his bare upper body, he left towards the terrace.

She deserves better, younger and someone like her who will love her to the moon and back, not me who is mostly stucked in his work. She will forever be my unrequited love, and I am happy with it.

This was the justification he gave himself.

»»——⍟——««

He stood on terrace, rooted looking at the fairy infront of him. Dressed in a white kurti, she looked nothing less than a fairy. She was standing leaning on the railing while her hairs were flying alongwith wind. She had kept her register on the broad railing and was looking at it again and again as she revised the topic.

She turned around, feeling a presence but stiffened looking at him who was looking at her intently. Tucking her hair strands behind her ears, she held the book and ran away from there. His presence was nothing but vulnerable to her. He looked at her who slipped off the last stairs as his eyes widened. He immediately rushed to her.

"Are you mad Or what? Can't you see and walk Pari. What if something major happened?" He scolded her as he helped her got up. She looked at him and then at his hold on her wrist. She silently jerked his hold away from his hands and bent down to pick up her book.

"You are getting married. Now you should concentrate on Amaya Aapi rather than us." She said with a smile making him feel like she had slapped him right across his face.

"So you will stop talking to me too if Amaya have any problem?" He asked. Though he knew Amaya treated Muskaan just like her younger sister, but he still couldn't understand why she said so.