8.✨

Ishq karna hain toh raat ki tarah karo,
Jise chand bhi qubool aur uske daag bhi.

»»--⍟--««

»»--⍟--««

A special Update for me completing 800+ followers. Honestly, after loosing my previous account, I didn't even wanted to come back on wattpad but writing had now turned into a serious hobby which I can't easily get rid off. But thankyou so much for showering your love on me💘

»»--⍟--««

Mehreen turned and looked at Asfandyar who nodded, giving her a light smile and assurance only to get a tight lipped smile in return.

"Don't worry Bhabhi, just pray everything to go well between them." Hania said, squeezing Misha's hands lightly who nodded at her with a tight smile.

»»--⍟--««

"So." Arhaan said, rubbing his hands anxiously while looking at his sister who was sitting beside him, looking at the blue sky.

"I missed you." In a hushed tone, she said but he heard it as his heart pained.

"I am sorry Maru. I am the worst brother ever who left his sister alone when she needed him the most but I am sorry, I really am sorry. I was so lost in my own bubble of sadness that I forget that I have my sister to look after." He whispered as she closed her eyes letting a single tear fell off her eyes.

"You remember when you topped the school." He said, looking at her face to which she nodded.

"I can't forget that day. I can never forget it. That day, we lost our Mumma and our Papa." She said with a sad chuckle.

"We both were standing infront of the room when Mom said those words and we were shocked would be an understatement." He said, grabbing her hands for support as their past clouded their vision. She squeezed his hands lightly as they both freed the tears they were holding.

Flashback:

"You didn't loved me. You loved Zuhaira. You thought that I was Zuhaira. You didn't loved Wafa. You loved the name Wafa with the face of Zuhaira." Hearing the scream of their mother, Arhaan and Mehreen rushed to the room to see their mother holding Alif's collar as tears were streaming down her cheeks.

"Please listen to me Wafa." Alif pleaded, holding her hands while she gave him a hateful glance.

"Why you did this Alif? I loved you with all my heart but you played with me. Why?" She asked him as she sat on her knees crying hard.