Chapter 13

A/N Hey guys! New chapter, I might disappear again for a week or two, it'll depend on school. I just noticed I got above a 1000 reads! Thanks a lot! Also ^^^^ A quote by Sappho

Weeks passed quickly. The end of October had come around. Leo had gone through a few appointments already with healer Macken. The triggers they would work on first were the long car trips and after that the scarves one.

Today she had to help out Madame Pomfrey. She had officially already served all of her detentions helping out Madame Pomfrey, but autumn had really kicked in and half the castle had caught a cold, so that's how she found herself spending the biggest part of a Monday afternoon in the medical wing.

'Miss Grace, we're almost out of pepperup potion-' Madame Pomfrey ordered, she was busy trying to keep everything in order. There were far too many students in the room.

'Yes ma'am.' Leonora said before she could finish. She slipped into her office and sighed.

Ah, silence.

Leonora started gathering all of the ingredients. Bi-corn horn, mandrake root (of which there was very little left), valerian, mint, honey-water, rosewater and a few standard ingredients. She powdered the mandrake root and the bi-corn horn while the rose and honey water started simmering in the cauldron. She threw the powdered ingredients in with the standard ingredients, colouring the water a soft pink and started stirring until it turned dark-blue.

The recipe was easy. Madame Pomfrey had shown Leonora how to do it multiple times. The potion got rid of colds, the only after-effect was that it left the patient with steam coming off their head, so when Ginny took it, her hair looked like it was on fire.

'Glacio flammae.' She pointed with her wand at the potion, moving her wand in the shape of a triangle. The potion went from its previous dark-blue, to purple, to light green.

She added the valerian and the mint and started gathering empty bottles to pour it in, while she turned up the heat so it would eventually be the right dark-green. In the end, she filled ten bottles with the potion and handed two to Madame Pomfrey. Who had, by now, organized the many students, setting them up in lines.

'Thank you.' She said. 'Could you maybe give it to them, I need to fix those two.' She pointed at two seventh years. One had a big bruise on his left cheek and the other was studying his thumb that appeared to be broken.

'He punched the other boy after he made a remark about his boyfriend.' She sighed. It seemed he didn't know how to punch because he put his thumb on the inside of his fist when he punched, thus breaking it.'

Leonora grimaced and shook her head. 'Always put your thumb on the outside.' It had been ingrained in her head ever since Nat taught her how to throw a punch.

'Exactly.' Madame Pomfrey nodded. 'Now, go pour that potion into cups and start handing it out, with any luck, I'll be able to walk to my office without bumping into anyone by this evening.'

<<><><><><><><>>

It was late in the evening and Leo was in the common room with Nate, Draco, Kahina, Hermione, and Ron. What had turned into some studying for an upcoming test had gradually turned into a heated argument of which Robin was the best. Hermione kept her cool and maintained a concentrated game of chess with Ron, who was paying fascinated attention to the argument, and little to the game. Nate was fondly admiring the chaos.

'There's no way around it. The best Robin is Tim Drake.' Kahina declared.

Draco and Leo sputtered in protest.