Chapter 3

'So you know what to do?' Nat asked me through the phone, for the thousandth time.

'Yes.' I sighed, my favourite rucksack laid next to me on the ground, ready to go, Pepper and I had just landed in Bristol airport. She was already looking around for a taxi for herself.

'Repeat it to me.' Nat vetted.

I sighed. 'From the letter that I got yesterday from Nate, he and his mum will be here in five minutes exact. From here we will apparate, basically teleport you their home, I will stay two nights and we will go to the party in the late afternoon of tomorrow.

'I will leave with Pepper back to New York around 5 pm, the plane lands at 8 pm, New York time.'

'Good job, now go have fun and don't forget to thank Pepper again for letting you fly along!' She added.

'Bye Nat, love you.'

'Love you too.' She hang up.

'Nat told me to thank you for letting me fly along.'

'Oh it's really no trouble, have you seen Nate yet?'

I looked around, it didn't take long to find him. His hair had been cut short, but long enough to still have his curls. I wasn't sure, but it looked like he himself had grown a bit too.

A stern-looking woman stood next to him, she had olive-coloured skin, just like her son. She had dark, straight hair, with sunglasses to keep it out of her face. She wore a beige trenchcoat and under a black, mid-length dress with a slim silhouette, like she was going to work any second now. Nate was dressed far more casually, he wore a dark-blue sweater with jeans.

I waved at them. Nate saw me and ran over to me, his mother followed in a calmer pace.

'Leo!' He yelled.

'Nate!' I yelled back.

He gave me a hug. He then turned to Pepper. 'Hello miss Potts, nice to see you.'

'Hey Nate.'

Nate's mother had finally caught up. 'Hello, I'm Sofia Cortés.' She shook Pepper's hand.

'Oh, you must be Nate's mom, I'm Pepper Potts, thanks for bringing-'

'Yeah, yeah.' Sofía interrupted her. 'I'm terribly sorry, but I'm in a bit of a hurry, I have a big meeting in fifteen minutes. Thanks for bringing her here.'

I saw Nate's cheeks redden.

'Oh, of course, I have a bunch of them tomorrow too, have fun Leo.' Pepper said.

'Thanks Pepper.'

We left Pepper with the taxi's and Sofia brought us to a blind spot just outside of the airport.

'Okay, guys, agárrate or sujétate fuerte.' [hold on tight]

It felt like we were squashed down a tube, I would choose flying with Qadira above this anytime.

We arrived. It's maybe a good idea to tell you that Nate's house isn't just a house. It's a freaking mansion. It's located just outside of Glastonbury. With a beautiful garden and it was near a lake. I saw two cats walking outside, one was black with one white paw, and the other one was calico, Baya and Brisa, I remembered.

'Well, it was fun to see you again Leo, but I really have to go.' Sofia said, and she disappeared with a loud crack.

I looked at Nate.

'What is it?' He asked curiously.

'Hmm, you've grown.'

'I have?'