~13~

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
“No, you go first.”
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Suga's Pov:

The film was amazing! It was a space, action movie which was awesome! Of course, Oikawa was super excited because he loved space and aliens. He is so childish sometimes! After the film was over, we got out of the cinema and walked to a rather big park. There were kids and children running everywhere. There were parents shouting and trying to calm children down, and there where a few elderly people. We sat at a bench near some big trees.

“So, what are the plans for the break?” Michimiya asked, leaning back on the bench.

“Well, we are going back to Miyagi. We can spend our time in my house again, if you guys want.” Oikawa said, putting his arm around me.

“Sounds good! What are we going to do during the break?” Mishia asked, leaning into Michimiya's side.

“Well, I know that Bokuto and Kuroo are throwing a party with the volleyball teams.” Oikawa mumbled, thinking.

“What teams are going to be there?” I asked, getting excited.

He grabbed his phone and went to his Insta. He clicked on a group chat called, “Captain Bros”.

“Karasuno, Aoba Johsai, Shiratorizawa, Date Tech, Johzenji, Nekoma and Fukurodani. Also, every team member is aloud to bring an extra person. So, me and Suga can take you guys as our extras. ” Oikawa said, turning his phone off again.

“Cool! We should totally go. What day is it?” Michimiya shouted, clearly excited.

“Well, everyone is travelling back from the universities either Saturday or Friday, so they planned it for Sunday.” Oikawa said, looking up at the sky.

“We should totally go. Where is it going to be?” I asked, looking up at Oikawa.

“It's going to be at Terushima's house. He is the captain of the Johzenji team.” Oikawa said, leaning comfortably on the bench.

“Oh! We should visit the volleyball teams as a suprise! I know you and Oikawa would love to do that!” Michimiya said, smiling at us.

“That's true. If we have time, we will do that!” I said, smiling brightly.

We talked and laughed for awhile. It was starting to darken outside, and there was barely anyone in the park now. Michimiya being the childish person she is, ran to the swings and sat down. She started swinging as Mishia laughed beside her.

“Come on Suga!” Oikawa said, smiling excitedly.

He sat on the swing and then pulled me onto his lap.

“Oikawa!!” I said, wrapping my arms around his neck.

I was sitting side ways on him.

“Come on Sugar~ You'll be fine!” Oikawa said, as he laughed.

He started to swing with his legs, causing the swing to move. Mishia was now also on Michimiya's lap, and we where just all swinging on the swings like little kids. This went on for about 20 minutes, until we hopped off and decided to take a picture.

Michimiya held up the phone, and Mishia stood next to her throwing up a peace sign. Beside Mishia was me, and I threw up a peace sign too. Oikawa was to the side and behind me, and his arms where around my shoulders. His head was rested on mine and we all smiled brightly. When Michimiya took the photo, she sent it to all of us to post. Only Michimiya and Oikawa actually did post them. Insta hoes, they are.

After they where done, we decided to grab some ice-cream and walk back to the apartment. We had classes again tomorrow so we had to get a good night sleep. It was a short walk to the apartment. When we got there, we said goodnight to Mishia and Michimiya who went into their room. We did the same too.

“Hey Oikawa, do you want to shower first??” I asked, grabbing some sleepings clothes for myself.

“No, you go first.” Oikawa said, sitting down on the king sized bed.

I nodded and walked into the bathroom.
_______________________________________

Oikawa's Pov:

As Suga walked into the bathroom, I pulled out my black notebook a drawer nearby. I need to plan what I'm going to do to ask him to be my boyfriend. It has to be special...

I wrote down a rough list of ideas before settling on one. I decided that during the break, I will take him to this beautiful spot in Miyagi where you came see the night sky and the stars perfectly. I will take a basket to have a picnic and when the night comes and you can see the stars, I'll aks him! Yes, perfect! However, I don't know if I even will be able to pull it off correctly, but it's for Suga, and Suga deserves everything.

I sighted and put the notebook away, making sure I hid it well so Suga wouldn't find it. All I had to think of now was what present I would get him. A necklace? Oh, maybe matching rings??

At that moment, the bathroom door open and out came Suga. As usual, he was wearing one of my hoodies. I didn't care because he looked amazing in my clothes. He was also wearing black shorts under the hoodie. His hair was dripping from the shower.

“Your turn Oikawa.” Suga said, sitting down in the bed beside me.

“Yeah.” I said, kissing his forehead before getting up.

I grabbed a pair of sweatpants and just walked into the bathroom. My shower was quick and normal as always, but I was of course worried about the entire plan. Would he say yes? I mean, Suga seems to like me...well, love even? Well, I know I love him atleast. When I was finally done, I got into the sweatpants and walked back into the room, drying my hair with the towel. When I looked at the bed Suga was sitting side ways on his phone and his legs where entwined with the blanket at the end of the bed.

It was a beautiful and hot view so I just had to take a picture. I quickly took it and then put the towel away. My hair was still a bit wet but that was fine. I walked to the bed and layed behind Suga. I wrapped my arms around him, and rested my head on his.

“Hey Angel. Watcha doing?” I asked, looking curiosly at the phone.

“Oh, I was scrolling through Instagram, Tooru.” Suga mumbled, scrolling through people's photos.

I nodded slightly and kissed the top of his head. Suga turned off his phone and put it on the side table next to mine. He then turned his body around to face mine. I wrapped my arms around him tighter and he entwined his legs with mine. I chuckled and looked down at him. He was already looking up at me with his beautiful, angel like expression. He is just so beautiful.

I kissed his forehead softly and then rested my head on his. He smiled and snuggled his head into my chest.

“Goodnight, Koushi.”

Goodnight, Tooru.”

Suga fell asleep very quickly. However, I was too busy looking at him too even think about sleeping. For me, sleeping is like being awake, because everytime I sleep, I see Suga. I'm the dreamer, and he is my dream.
_______________________________________