~7~

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
“Yes, we can! Omg, yes!!”
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

The last week as flew by. Me, Oikawa and Michimiya have just been getting used to the university. Me and Oikawa had a few classes together, which was fun. Michimiya, me, Oikawa and Mishia are together for two lessons, which is super fun. We haven't unpacked our belongings, except a few clothes, since we might move into an apartment. Don't get me wrong, the dorms are alright but, they don't feel like home. Thankfully, Mishia, Michimiya's friend, said she would happily come with us. Today is Friday, and me and Oikawa have just came back from our last lesson. We where walking towards our dorms, talking about how we where going to spend our Saturday visiting apartments. I was excited, and so was Oikawa. When we got to our dorm, we saw Michimiya and Mishia standing outside theirs.

“There you guys are! Come on we are going out for lunch!” Michimiya said, punching us playfully.

“Nice, I'm starving!” Mishia said, walking ahead.

“You're always starving girl!” Michimiya exclaimed, as she ran to catch up to her.

“They sure talk very loudly." Oikawa said, walking besides me.

“Look who's talking.” I stated as I started to laugh.

“Ow, that hurt my feelings Suga.” He said, putting a hand to his heart dramatically.

“Oh just hurry up.” I said, walking quicker.

After a few seconds, Oikawa was done again by my side and walking at the same pace as I. Michimiya and Mishia where a bit in front, but we could hear them talking loudly. We where now walking out of the university campus and towards the city centre. The roads where filled with propel walking around, going about there normal life. There where shops and cafes, gyms and restaurants. There where a few parks and lots of cars on the roads too. Ahead of us, Michimiya pointed to a blue, and white cafe. Beside her, Mishia nodded and they walked in.

“That must be where they wanted to get lunch. Come on, let's catch up to them.” I said, grabbing Oikawa's hand and walking faster.

After a minute or so, we got there and walked in. I let go of Oikawa's hand and walked towards Michimiya, who was at the counter.

“Hey Michimiya, we are here.” I said, as I patted her shoulder.

“Nice! Tell em what you want and you can go sit down with Mishia. Lunch is my treat today!” She cheered, smiling brightly.

We told her what we wanted and then we walked towards the table where Mishia was sitting at. Mishia was looking outside the window, but turned her attention to us when we sat down.

“Hey boys! Have you looked at any apartments online yet?” She asked, smiling brightly.

“Yeah, I have. I was waiting till we all sat down together to show you guys.” Oikawa said, pulling out his phone.

“Okay! I think Michimiya won't take that long.” Mishia said, looking across the cafe at the counter.

After a few minutes, Michimiya came and sat down. She sat next to Mishia, while me and Oikawa sat opposite to them.

“Ok, since Michimiya is here. What do you guys think of this one?” Oikawa said, turning his phone towards us.

“Is that building the one next to that park which is right next to the university?” Michimiya asked, looking at the phone closer.

“Yeah. It's really close to I thought it was perfect. Here are the photos and info.” Oikawa said, scrolling down the page on his phone.

“Hmm, kitchen, living room, 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, laundry room, seems great!” Mishia said, smiling.

“Yeah! We just have to visit it to see if it's big though.” I said, as the waiter put our food and drinks down on the table.

“Thanks sir. Anyways, I agree. It seems great so I'll call the person tonight to book a visit for tomorrow.” Oikawa said, while he took a drink of his hot chocolate.

“Yeah, agree. Now, let's eat!” Michimiya mumbled, as she took a bite of her cupcake.

I laughed and reached for my chocolate donut, which I glad took a bite off. We ate in silence, but we did add and talk about the apartment a bit more.

“Wait, we could get a bunk Mishia, like we always have wanted too!” Michimiya said, shaking Mishia's shoulders.

“Yes, we can! Omg, yes!!” Mishia said, shaking Michimiya too.

Me and Oikawa laughed, and soon enough they broke into laughter too. I can tell this is going to be great.

After about 30 minutes, we started to walk out of the cafe and back to the university. Before turning the road that lead to the university, we starred at the apartment building where that apartment we liked is. It's very close to the university and it looks pretty modern. Hopefully it's just good inside too. We where all excited for tomorrow, and we couldn't wait to leave the old university dorms. When we reached our different dorms, we said goodbye to the two girls and walked inside ours. As I locked the door, Oikawa rested his head on mine.

“Sugaaa, do you want to head to bed?” Oikawa asked, wrapping his arms around my shoulders.

“Oikawa, it's 7pm.” I said, feeling the weight of his head on top of mine.

“I know, but I'm tired.” He said, wrapping his arms around me tighter.

“You go and sleep, I need to call my mum. I haven't talked to her since Tuesday.” I said, reaching my arm up and patting his head.

“Ok, but will you join me after?” He said, snuggling his chin on the top of my head.

“Of course, now go before you fall asleep standing up.” I said, laughing slightly.

“Alright Suga, say hi to your mum for me.” He mumbled, as he unwrapped his arms from around me and lifted his head off mine.

He walked away into the bedroom while I walked to the sofa. I sat down and got my phone out, looking for my mum's number in my contacts. When I found hers, I called it. It rang and rang, until she finally picked up.

Except, it wasn't her who answered...

_______________________________________
•×•×•×•×•×•×Author's Note•×•×•×•×•×•×
Hiii! It's the author here. UwU

I have some * cough * things to tell my dear readers. I have decided that I might start to write a tsukkiyama story while I write this one too, so if you like that ship, please comment and say if you would like me to start it soon.

Anyways, I hope you have a great day and see you next time! ✌🏻😗✌🏻
_______________________________________