~10~

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
“What is love to you?”
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Oikawa's Pov:

Suga walked into the bedroom wearing sweatpants and my Aoba Johsai practice shirt, that says ' Number 1, Oikawa'.

"I should have gone to Aoba Johsai, the colours look great on me!" Suga said, laughing.

I laughed along, nodding my head. I must admit, he looked great in the colour theme for Aoba Johsai. I got up, grabbed my clothes on the bed and walked towards him. Before I walked past him to get to the bathroom, I leaned into his ear.

"Yeah, you look great in it. However, you would look better with it off." I whispered into his ear, before walking into the bathroom.

As I closed the bathroom, I looked back at Suga. He was standing still like a statue, his face burried in his hands. I chuckled and closed the door entirely. I got out of my clothes, and entered the shower.

Suga's Pov:

Did he really just say that?! Ughh! I burried my face into my hands, hearing the slight chuckle from the bathroom. As the door closed I breathed in deeply. I grabbed my phone and sat on Oikawa's bed. Me and Oikawa seem to sleep better together, so that's why we always sleep in his bed. However, I do love his cuddles...he is always so warm. I felt my face heat up, so I changed my attention onto my phone. I looked through my messages and social media. Alot of people where questioning my recent photo, asking if there was something between me and Oikawa. Of course, there wasn't anything, well there is something but nothing serious, right?

As I finished up, I heard the shower stop. I put my phone down and got under the covers of the bed. I curled myself up into a ball, closing my eyes. I was facing the wall, so I didn't see when Oikawa walked back into the room. I felt the covers lift off slightly, which made me cold straight away. As Oikawa layed down, I turned around to face him.

"Cold, I'm cold Oikawa." I mumbled, looking up at him.

He chuckled and pulled me into him. My head rested on his chest as his head rested on mine. My arms where around his torso, and his arms where around my waist, pulling me into him as much as he could. Slowly, our legs entwined into eachothers, as we both closed our eyes to sleep.

"Sleep well Koushi." Oikawa whispered, as I felt sleep overtaking me.

I'm sure Oikawa thinks I didn't hear that, but I did. I faded into my sleep with a red face, and a fast beating heart.

וווווOne Week Later•×•×•×•×•×•

This last week has gone past really really fast. University has been great so far! Me, Michimiya, Mishia and Oikawa are having alot of good times. Today is friday, meaning tomorrow we start moving into the new apartment. All the furniture and stuff we bought have been delivered, and they are at the new apartment already. I'm super excited!!! I just can't wait to live somewhere that feels like home.

At this moment, I am packing the last bit of my things in the dorm. Oikawa is busy packing things in the living room and the rest of the dorm, since he woke up earlier then me. He has already packed his clothes and stuff up. It's 9:00am, and we are planning to leave at around 10:00am. A few more minutes later, I finished packing my final bag. I looked around at the empty room and picked my bags up. I walked out of the room to find Oikawa sitting on the sofa in the living room. He saw me enter so he got up and helped me with my bags. We decided to start putting things into the car, so that's what we started to do. It took us around 30minutes, since we had to go up and down the stairs. I was quite tired by the end of it, but Oikawa decided to go help Michimiya and Mishia with their stuff. While they did that, I went to give the keys to the front of the university. We had told them earlier in the week that we where moving to an apartment. I got there and handed in the keys to mine and Michimiya's dorm too. The nice, middle aged women who greeted us on our first day, wished us a good time at our new place. I smiled and waved at her as I walked out. I made my way to the car when I saw Oikawa and Michimiya leaning on it.