~6~

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
"Goodnight angel~"
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Let's just say the ride to the university was rather, interesting. We sang our lungs out for most of the journey, we prank called random numbers and Michimiya kept screaming at people as we drove by, so yeah...interesting.

As we got closer to the university gates, the building came into view. The building was very big, which was expected for a university. When Oikawa parked the car, we got out and walked to the front door of the university. There where alot of people around, who I presume where students. We walked to the front desk which had a long line. It was probably going to take a little while, so we got in it straight away to not waste more time. We stood for about 20 minutes until it was finally our turn. We walked to the table where a smiling, middle-aged lady awaited us.

"Hello dears. You are new students like the rest I suppose?" She asked, her voice being very thin and scratchy.

"Yes, we wanted to get our dorm numbers and keys." Oikawa said, showing our 3 university papers that where accepted.

"Ah, yes of course! You are sharing I suppose?" She said, while scanning the papers with her eyes.

"Yes. Though, she is sharing with a friend of hers." I said, pointing at Michimiya who was beside me.

"Ah yes, I see Michimiya? A girl earlier today came in to get the dorm and she said your name as the student she would be sharing it with. Let me just see which one it was." The lady said, turning to her computer.

It took a few minutes but she soon turned to us again.

"Yes, it's dorm 45. She already has the keys. Now you young boys, you want to share a dorm?" She said, turning to me and Oikawa.

"Yes. As close to their dorm and possible please." Oikawa said, smiling at the old woman.

"Alright, let me check which ones are available." She said, turning to her computer once again.

It only took a few seconds before she turned back around this time.

"You guys are just in luck, dorm 46 is available. Should I make that one yours?" She said, looking at us both.

"Yes please." Both me and Oikawa said.

"Alright, let me get the keys for you. Here have your papers back." She said, handing our university papers back, getting up and leaving through a black door behind her.

We stood there for a few minutes before she came back, 2 keys in her hand.

"Here, have a good time settling in. If you need anything, always come here to ask." She said, smiling and waving at us.

"Thank you!" We all said, waving and walking away.

When we walked outside of the main building again, we looked around to see another big building with people going inside, carrying boxes and bags. We pressumed that was the dorm building, so we made our way to it. When we walked in, there where 2 stairs you could take up and down, and there where 2 elevators. We decided to use the stairs, getting out of the way of some students during the journey. When we got to the floor going from 40-50, which was second to last, we made our way down the corridor. Our dorms where near the end of it, and they where right in front of eachothers.

"Alright, come back outside in 5 minutes so we can start to get our stuff." Michimiya said, knocking on the door to her dorm.

Me and Oikawa nodded, and he started to unlock the door. When we got in, he closed it back up while I looked around.