"Kookie." The omega cooed out to the alpha. Trying to grab his attention even though he already had it. Jungkook leaned down and pressed his nose against the scent gland in the omegas neck. He had always loved the youngers scent. It was homey. "Alpha." Jungkook pulled away and looked down at Taehyung who was looking up with big pleading eyes. "Taehyung." At the sound of the alpha calling his name, Taehyung purred. Pushing his body up against more of the alpha. "You're so beautiful." The omegas eyes turned back to the dark brown. He smiled and placed a hand on Jungkooks cheek. It was thanks without words. The omegas eyes soon turned back to gold and he whined out for the alpha once more. "I'll take care of you Tae. Just tell me if you want me to stop." The omega nodded as he watched Jungkook undress. Mouthwatering at the sight of the strong alpha sitting before him. Jungkook felt shy as he undressed in front of the younger. Sure he's had sex before but never with his best friend. He didn't know why he was so nervous it's not like they haven't changed in front of each other before. 

Jungkook pulled the last piece of clothing off and let it fall onto the floor of Taehyungs room. He turned and looked at the omega who had started taking his own clothes off.  Everything but the button-down shirt was off. Taehyung whined when his fingers kept slipping on the buttons. He was trying t take the shirt off so quickly he had a hard time. The sight was actually quite cute. With pretty golden eyes Taehyung looked at Jungkook. A pout on his face as he sat defeated. Jugkook laughed at crawled over unbuttoning the shirt. Ocassionly the alphas fingers would make contact with the skin on Taehyungs abdomen making the omega whimper. Right, when he unbuttoned the last button Taehyung pulled him down on top of him. "Alpha, please. I'm ready now." The omega arched his back and wiggle his hips. Trying to show off to the alpha how pretty his curvy body was. Jungkook gulped and looked at Taehyung. With a shaky hand from how nervous he was, he placed his hand on the omegas bare hip. "Wait Tae. I don't want to hurt you." 

His rough hand ran over his hip and down his thigh stopping on his knee cap before he brought it back up to his waist. "You're so soft and pretty." Taehyung purred at the compliment and bared his neck. A sign of trust and submission. Not wanting to keep Taehyung waiting after hearing how bad heats can be he pushed Taehyungs legs further apart. When he looked down at the male's hole he was surprised to find a little pink jewel there. He knew exactly what it was doing there. That was cute that Taehyung prepared himself for this. He placed a hand onto Taehyungs soft stomach and gently pushed him against the bed more. with his other hand, he reached for the jewel. When he began to pull it out Taehyung let out a long moan. Trying to press himself back onto it but Jungkook held him still. "You prepped yourself hm?" The blue-haired male nodded and wiggled his hips once more. 

"Please alpha I need you." Jungkook took a deep breath and nodded. Setting the plug on the bed beside them for later. He pressed the tip of his length against Taehyungs entrance and slowly began to push in. The slick the omega naturally produced helping. "O-oh god. Koo-ah!" Taehyung threw his head back into the pillow when Jungkook bottomed out. His tip hitting the youngers bundle of nerves hidden inside of him. The dress shirt the omega still had on was now beneath him all that was still on was the sleeves and somehow it made the sight of the younger lewder.  Jungkook groaned and squeezed the omegas hips. trying to keep himself from pounding into the male beneath him like his instincts wanted to. Eventually, he lost the battle. His eyes glowed a dark red and he growled. The omega whining beneath him to gain his full attention once more. 

The alpha leaned down and bit at the younger collar bones. As he did that he began to thrust into the younger at a quick pace. The blue-haired omega bouncing from the thrusts. The room was filled with the omegas cried of pleasure and begging. As well as the sound of skin on skin and the grunts, and growls from the alpha. Jungkook was able to clear his head a little bit when he saw Taehyung baring his neck. The alpha in him wanting nothing more than to sink its teeth into his neck. Claiming the pretty omega as his own. He slowed down his thrusts and looked at Taehyung. The pretty younger had tears falling, eyes screwed shut in pleasure, and mouth parted. Jungkook smiled and sped his thrusts up once more. Taehyung reached his hand down to try and touch himself but a low warning growl stopped him. He was so close to the edge. With a couple more thrusts he came. The pearly white strands painting his stomach.