"What is going on...?" Shuichi questioned out loud.

Kokichi simply smiled and went back to Miu's side. The Ultimate Inventor was still staring at Kaito smugly. Maki had enough of them teasing Kaito, and decided to go join his side.

"Well, homemade ramen is much better in my opinion." Maki crossed her arms as she settled down beside Kaito.

Kaito looked delighted, Miu looked as if she was about to throw up. "Maki roll!"

"Don't call me that!" Maki said in her tsundere sort of way. Her statement earned a laugh from Kaito.

"Well, instant ramen is still better." Miu looked at non-existent dirt in her fingernails, Kokichi crossing his arms and nodding beside her. They seemed like the protagonists of a movie who loved to cause trouble. They fit the role too.

"Say what you want." Maki said with Kaito nodding alongside her. That seemed weird. Just a minute ago, it was Maki supporting Kaito, not the other way around.

"Oh yea? Wanna try and see?" Miu said, Kokichi smiling his "nihihi~" smile,

"It's no use arguing with you idiots. It'd be pointless. Homemade ramen is obviously better." Maki returned the challenge. She seemed to be taking it a little bit too serious.

"No, that's wrong!" Miu pointed accusingly with Kokichi in perfect sync with her. It seemed as if they had practiced for that exact moment for hours.

Shuichi watched the whole exchange with curious eyes. He wondered why people would even argue about ramen in the first place. It didn't really matter which kind of ramen was better in the first place. To him, they both tasted the same.

But if he were to voice his opinion, he'd probably get backlash from both parties, something he didn't want to deal with.

Watching them argue was interesting. He wondered who would come out on top. Especially on a subject as silly as ramen. His mind unconsciously started betting on who would come out victorious.

His vote was in Team Instant Ramen. They had a ferocity about them that just made you vote for them in any bet. Miu and Kokichi where truly a pair to be feared. They seemed ready to take on the whole world by themselves.

Shuichi felt a weird feeling as he saw how close Miu and Kokichi where within just a few minutes of interaction. The way they seemed to be perfect for each other made him feel annoyed. He didn't like the feeling.

Before he could try to figure out what the feeling meant exactly, the door swung open, and in came a worried Gonta.

The others turned their head to the comotion.

"Hmm? Gonta, what's wrong?" Angie said. "Ah, do you wish to give your blood to Atua?"

Gonta shook his head. "We need to go to gym. Everyone there. Quickly." With those words, Gonta already left.

The remaining students looked at each other confused.

"What do you think he meant?" Kaede questioned out loud.

"Why don't you go find out, you flat chested cow?" Miu said as she left to go to the gym.

Kaede murmured something before following close behind her. The others soon followed, except for Shuichi and Kokichi.

"What do you think it is?" Shuichi asked Kokichi, glancing slightly at the door.

"Who knows?" Kokichi shrugged as he started walking to the door. "It doesn't hurt to find out, does it?"

Shuichi sighed and follwed him into the gym, murmuring how it was a bad idea.

The minute Kokichi walked in, he realized what was wrong. He was suprised they had found it out so quickly. But the question was how.

Once the door closed behind Shuichi, Ryoma turned to look at them. He was infront of the stage, right beside the phone. He had a grim expression on his face.

"We have a problem."

A/N: This was more of a filler chapter. The next one will be part of the plot.

Also, one of my dear readers wanted to see the rascal that I was talking about in a earlier chapter.
You can also take this as some fluffiness before the despair coming in the future. I already have the main plot written, and I just need to actually incorporate it into the story.
Thanks again for reading this, it means so much to me.

She has red paws
#notlikeothergirls