32: Here I promise

Start from the beginning

He pulled his mobile out of the pocket as boredome started to kick in and dialled Tae's number sloppily with a yawn while pressing it to his ear. Eventhough Tae won't take the call in first try or probably be barking from the other side, it never stopped Jimin calling Tae, since it is his favorite hobby. Although it rang many times, as expected Tae didn't pick his call as usual.

"Ughh, That fool might have put the phone on silent mode again. But don't worry I gonna keep calling you untill you pick up" Jimin murmered with playful smile as he walked forward while digging one hand in pocket. His fingers busily tapped on Tae's contact and pressed it against the ear once again. But the result was obviously disappointing. Neverthless he kept on calling untill his eyes fall on that frame,

Tae!!!

Jimin was always confident, that he can point out Tae from any large crowd even in his sleep. But today his eyes were refusing to believe what he was seeing right infront of him. Tae, the man who never allowed any one to enter in to his personal space was almost leaning so close to some other boy. He blinked several times to make sure he isn't hallucinating.

Jimin has been staying besides Tae as his soulmate for years. But all these years it was him, just him who always take steps to get closer towards Tae. I mean he knows Tae loves him somuch, Neverthless Tae never initiated skinship in between them, not even simple one. Instead he always complained he hate it so much.

Since he loved those reactions, Jimin never stopped touching Tae. Today a splash of jealousy rippled through his minds watching his soulmate leaning on to that boy without any hesitation.

Infact Jimin has a small idea about the boy who is sitting besides Tae. He might be Jungkook, Tae's new FRIEND who braught changes in Tae's life which he couldn't even do with these much years.

Yes that's right,Eventhough Jimin almost catch Tae's secret that he has been hiding safely from everyone, he could only guess Jungkook as Tae's another best friend. Because, not even in his worst nightmare he has imagined Tae as a gay.

"Tae!!" Those words fell out of Jimin almost robotically, his face was cloaked with glumness as the jealousy was still ruling over his emotions. Eventhough the name he called was Tae's, his orbs were staying out of curiosity on the side profile of Jungkook who has a sharp jawline.

With his very own eyes he saw Tae trying to push the boy sideways. Oh!!! so you know being close to your new friend infront of your long term friend is wrong right?? Well done... Jimin emitted a long deep breath of relief. Not to lie eventhough it's just childish, he was almost contented with this mere action. He felt those lingered jealousy vanishing in to thin air. Because this means Tae still loves Jimin more than that new friend right?

With a small smirk, he glanced to Jungkook who has been standing there frozen in the spot. He could understand why Tae became friend with this boy, cause he was reflecting warmthness from those bambi eyes. No matter how much Jimin try to peer in to Junkook, he couldn't see any kind of toxicity flowing from him. Without knowing a sense of comfort filled in his heart.

"Ji..Jimin, he i.is-" Jimin's rail of thoughts were broken with the stutterings of Tae who was really showing discomfort in his face. That's when he understood he couldn't remove the frowning completely from his face, eventhough he hasn't any reason to stay mad longer.

Oh.. you are guilty now, Huh?? Ok then let's extend this act more as a punishment of making me jealous Jimin internally smirked playfully as he turned to Tae with knitted brows glaring intensly to him as a part of that ACT.

The moment Tae's orbs fell on Jimin who was glaring at him, his soul got petrified as it was sucked in to the flaring hell. He drew large breath of air in to his lungs as his senses were screaming, those past anguishes are gonna make massive re entry in to his life.