𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗

Jaemin finally made it to class. He hated it when girls came up to him all the time. He didn't like all the attention, especially everything that came with it. All the love confessions he got from girls and threats he received from jealous boyfriends. He hated it all and wished he wasn't popular.

He walked into his first period class, which was History. As soon as he entered, his eyes landed on someone. On his way to them, he tried to hide the smile that had formed on his face. "Good morning," Jaemin said, before taking his seat.

The boy that was distracted by the book he was reading, looked up. "Oh, hi." He returned to reading his book. Jaemin didn't mind though, as he was used to it anyway.

Heeseung.
That's his name. Jaemin met him at the beginning of the school year. He always sat at the back of the class, with a book and didn't talk to anyone. This made Jaemin want to be his friend.

"What are you reading?" Jaemin leaned over the boy to see what had him so intrigued. Heeseung turned his head and made eye contact with Jaemin. Their faces were extremely close and for a second he only looked at him and Jaemin stared right back at him. After what felt like 5 minutes, Jaemin winked at the boy. Flustered, he immediately shifted his eyes to look down at the book in front of him. Jaemin chuckled at his reaction and took the book.

"It's an English book?" Jaemin asked, giving him a confused look.

Heeseung coughed before answering, "Uhm, yeah? I've been studying the language for about 3 years now." He scratched the back of his head, awkwardly.

"That's so cool!" Jaemin smiled at the boy. Heeseung couldn't resist smiling too, as Jaemin had a very contagious smile. "Did I just see you smile?! I made you smile!" Jaemin excitedly clapped his hands together, making the smile on Heeseung's face fall and look away. "No wait, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable..." Jaemin furrowed his eyebrows.

"You didn't, don't worry." Heeseung said. "Mr. Moon is here, we should probably stop talking now." Heeseung faced the front, trying to ignore the nervousness he felt as Jaemin was still looking at him. "Pay attention." He whisper yelled.

Jaemin only smiled and started taking out his notebook. He really was interesting, he thought.

»

"Hey, Jaem!" Jaemin looked around the hallway to see who was calling him.  The bell just rang and the hallway was flooded with students trying to make it to their next class. However he was waiting for Heeseung, since they had their next few periods together. "Jaemin!" Donghyuck now came into view and was heading towards Jaemin.

"Oh hey. Sorry, I didn't know who was calling me."

"Nah, it's fine. I just wanted to know if I can copy your maths homework?" Donghyuck made puppy dog eyes at his friend, trying to convince him.

The younger boy had a horrified expression on his face. "If you're trying to scar me for life, then you are doing a great job."

Donghyuck laughed at his friend, and decided to take a different route: taking the homework himself. He lunged for the dark head's bag, but couldn't reach it as Jaemin had switched it to the opposite side. Donghyuck started whining, eventually convincing Jaemin to give him the homework.

Heeseung rushed out of the classroom, knowing that he was going to be late for his next period. He paused in the doorway, as he was met with the sight of Donghyuck and Jaemin playing around. Donghyuck was doing aegyo, causing Jaemin to trap him in a headlock. Jaemin was laughing as Donghyuck was begging to be released. Heeseung felt a sting in his chest, but brushed it off as he just wanted to get to class now.

Jaemin finally noticed him and immediately let Donghyuck go. "Heeseung! Took you long enough."
The boy blankly stared at him and  mumbled something under his breath, before walking past the two best friends. "What the hell?"

Jaemin started running after the boy and left Donghyuck standing, confused in the middle of the hallway. "Well, at least I got the homework."

someone told me to stop being a 🅱️ussy and post the chapters, so here ya go

someone told me to stop being a 🅱️ussy and post the chapters, so here ya go. happy new year !!

[sorry for mistakes]