𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

Sua watched as Jisung turned away from her before leaving her standing in front of the cafe all alone.

The last 15 minutes went by way too fast for the girl to keep up. She thought about the failed conversation she had with Jisung and she knew that she deserved it. She deserved to have him hate her.

Yet as much as she knew it was her fault, she still couldn't help the way her heart ached. She wanted someone to blame for this mess, but ultimately it was her own mess.

She hated the thought of her being the reason for Jisung's pain and she'd never be able to forgive herself.

She slowly lowered herself onto the ground, crouching as her hands covered her face. Tears started to slowly fall from her eyes and she kept telling herself that she didn't deserve to cry. She didn't deserve to even be sad, not after the sadness that she caused him.

At this point, Sua was immune to the cold weather. She was practically spaced out on the sidewalk, ignoring the weird stares from everyone who passed her.

A car stopped right in front of her but she didn't notice until a voice called out to her. "Sua?" An all too familiar, honey like voice spoke. However, Sua didn't even flinch, remaining in the same position.

Donghyuck climbed out of his car, crouching down to meet her level. He gently poked her arm, hoping to get some sort of reaction from the girl. He sighed when she still didn't answer, but soon became worried as he heard her soft cries.

"Why are you sitting out here in the cold? Come on, let me give you a ride home." He suggested, nudging her side.

Sua looked up at him for the first time; the sight of her swollen, red eyes made his eyes widen. "I know until today we had a very love hate relationship with each other– more hate than anything to be fair– but you look like you need someone right now." Donghyuck managed to make Sua laugh a little and he felt proud for being able to do that.

He then gave her a small smile, tilting his head in the direction of his car. His eyes were filled with hopefulness and Sua couldn't reject that. She slowly got up with the help of Donghyuck and made her way to his car. He opened the door for her, making sure she was comfortable before climbing behind the steering wheel.

He didn't start the car and instead watched her every move. Sua felt very awkward under his gaze. It felt like she was under investigation with the way he was looking at her. "Sorry, you just kind of scared me for a moment. I've never seen you express any emotions other than anger and annoyance." Donghyuck joked to which Sua rolled her eyes.

"Why were you even here, anyway?" Sua questioned, meeting Donghyuck's curious eyes.

"My cousin. She works here and I need to pick her up when her shift ends. Which is in 10 minutes." Donghyuck explained, looking at his wristwatch.

Sua nodded, before her hand shot up to wipe away a stubborn tear that fell. "You don't have to tell me what's going on but if you need to let your feelings out, I promise I won't tell anyone."

"Thank you, Donghyuck."

For some reason hearing his own name come from her mouth sounded too peculiar and it made him cringe. "Just call me Hyuck or else this will be very weird."

Once again Sua nodded her head before staring out the window. From Donghyuck's view he could make out the sullen look on her face and he wished he could somehow take away the pain she was feeling.

Sua shifted her gaze to him, almost like she felt his eyes on her. "I badly messed up, Hyuck..."

Donghyuck raised his eyebrows at her sudden confession, giving her the opportunity to continue. "I can't believe I'm telling you of all people this, but... A few months back, Jisung confessed his feelings to me. Well, this was after we kissed... or I kissed him? But it was awkward after that and we spoke things out after a while. I asked him to give me some space to figure things out."